Friday, February 23, 2007

INTERVIEWS GALORE

First off, I'd like to thank the iTunes Store in Canada for having 20+ Massive Attack remixes for me to download. No thanks to the iTunes Store in the U.S. which has a monsterous.....*counting*.....ONE remix to purchase. Massive Attack (remixed by peeps like Underdog, Portishead, UNKLE, Mad Professor and Underworld) has been my soundtrack for this evening.

For the past 3+ years I have been given quite the amazing opportunity. I get to write on or interview anyone I please in the world of hip hop. This opportunity was presented to me by Chuck D of Public Enemy. We met at a lecture back in 2002, kept in touch, and a year later he asked me to write for one of his sites - Rapstation.com. I've been able to speak with people I grew up listening to and it's been nothing short of incredible getting to chop it up with some legends in the game.

Below are past interviews I've done with Mr.Kaves from Lordz of Brooklyn, Akrobatik, MC Ren from NWA, Masta Ace, R.A. The Rugged Man, Yo-Yo, Outlawz, Dilated Peoples and CL Smooth.

MC Serch from 3rd Bass coming soon........

P E A C E

1 comment:

Christian Champagne said...

oh yes my man now thats what im talkin about!!!