Wednesday, May 2, 2007

POST some new ISH!!!

An interview with M-Eighty is coming soon....but in the meantime, ME and my ramblings. First up, go ahead and do a Google search on me - type in Baird Warnick - and you'll end up right here on this page. If anyone is looking for me, ka-blam, here I am.
I'd like to escape from all this but things are actually starting to level out a bit in my life. While I withdraw from people and keep others at a safe distance, I welcome new and interesting people into my world. People who are genuine, people who, for a lack of a better term, keep it real.
(sidenote: watch When Keepin' It Real Goes Wrong off the Chappelle Show - genius)
I am going through all these up's and down's emotionally...just when I think I'm getting close to "back to normal" (whatever that means) there's another speed bump along the way. Some people just need to keep their mouth shut - especially if your opinion wasn't asked for in the first place. "Well I think"..."Well, if you wanted my opinion"..........did I ask for it? No? SHUT THE FUCK UP. For real, if shit you're about to babble about is not going to be productive or help a person in any way, other than loving the sound of your own voice - KNOCK IT OFF.

I'm done....for the moment......

No comments: