Saturday, October 13, 2007

BOOGIE DOWN volume EIGHT

Cru - GOIN' DOWN
"It's goin down...boogie boogie down...boogie boogie boogie boogie down...down down down..."

Lady Sovereign - LOVE ME OR HATE ME (Jason Nevins remix)
"If you love me then thank you!..."

The 2 Live Crew - ME SO HORNY
"Im like a dog in heat, a freak without warning...I have an appetite for sex, cause me so horny..."

Marc Anthony - PARECE MENTIRA
(translator please)

Salt N Pepa - LET THE RHYTHM RUN
"Is it over yet? Never, it gets better...we'll let the rhythm run harder than ever..."

The Notorious B.I.G. - HYPNOTIZE
"Never lose, never choose to, bruise crews who...do something to us, talk go through us..."

Mya - MY LOVE IS LIKE...WO
"I hope you have an appetite...so tell me, baby, will you come and spend the night..."

Fugees featuring Bounty Killer - KILLING ME SOFTLY (remix)
"Yo Mona Lisa, could I get a date on Friday..."

Montell Jordan - THIS IS HOW WE DO IT
"So tip up your cup and throw your hands up and let me hear the party say...I'm kinda buzzed and its all because...this is how we do it..."

Busta Rhymes featuring P.Diddy & Pharrell - PASS THE COURVOISIER part II
"I said Busta (whassup son?)...you leave them girls rollin... and it look like (c'mon)...they asses is swollen..."

DJ Shadow featuring Chris James - YOU MADE IT
"So we crawl out from under...the water...out of darkness..."

Foxy Brown featuring Method Man - ILL NA NA
"True Absolut vodka, straight shots...for the has-beens and have-nots, dolla dolla...real and it don't stop, we movin up...first the mansion then the yacht, sound proper..."

Mariah Carey featuring Jadakiss & Styles P - WE BELONG TOGETHER
"It's our time right now, more than ever...til the death, we gon' get it on together..."

Domino - SWEET POTATO PIE
"It's like this...I'm that guy, you're so fly...gotta get a piece of that sweet potato pie..."

Christina Aguilera - CANDYMAN
"He's a one stop, got me hot, makin' my "uh" pop...(sweet, sugar, candyman)...he's a one stop, get it while it's hot, baby don't stop...(sweet, sugar)...."

Missy Elliott featuring Eve - 4 MY PEOPLE
"Make me grind my hips, make me move my waist...when the music comes on, you take my breath away..."

LL Cool J featuring Boys II Men - HEY LOVER
"Swimming in the timeless, currents of pure bliss...fantasies interchanging with each kiss...undying passion unities our souls..."

Beyonce featuring Jay-Z - CRAZY IN LOVE
"It's the way that you know what I thought I knew...it's the beat that my heart skips when I'm with you..."

J.J. Fad - SUPERSONIC
"You see, the 'S' is for super, and the 'U' is for unique...the 'P' is for perfection and you know that we are freaks..."

Raphael Saadiq - STILL RAY
"Night is where I find you and peace of mind...my days are filled with glee...that's why I truly give you what you need...because you love me for me..."

No comments: