Sunday, October 28, 2007

THOOOM bizotches

What a beautiful weekend. If you were in Seattle the past two days, you know this to be true. Why is our fall nicer than our summer? I saw The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D on Saturday. Max loved it. What an incredible piece of filmmaking, truly some crazy ass creativity going on there. As much as I like Pixar and some of the other animated things for kids, that claymation and stop and start action going on is leaps and bounds better. Call me old school - it will be taken as a compliment. That also brings to mind James & The Giant Peach - another masterpiece which I'll introduce to Max soon as well. Max is zedding away, I'm doing some laundry and I start flipping through channels, landing on MTV Cribs. Now, some people on there, you know their stuff is paid for, they're making crazy amounts of ca$h. You see someone on there like Brooke Valentine who had one hit and yet, somehow, has 2 Benz's and an Escalade - you gotta question what's going on there. Answer: she's got roommates. Yup, that's not gangsta. And while I'm at it, if you catch the episode, take off those damn hoops that are bigger than your fucking head. I breathe in, I breathe out. Really, not something to get worked up over. Six in the morning police at my door, fresh Adidas squeakin' cross the bathroom floor. I was listening to Ice-T this morning. "OG Original Gangster" is still, to this day, one of the best damn hip hop albums ever. I'm rollin' in the damn Passat, reciting every line, word for word. I was there for the filming of the "Lethal Weapon" video in 90 and saw him again with Body Count in 91. Ask anyone, he's the one (or at least in the top 3) of people I'd like to interview. Rakim and KRS ONE would round out the other two. Back to the Passat for a minute - had it all washed up on Friday. Woke up and had that morning moisture, that morning DEW if you will, on all the windows. Do I use my wiperblades to get that DEW off of there? Hell to the no. I wipe that off, dry that off, get that all shined up. No lines, no streaks, no mess. I ain't havin' it. I may not drive a Benz, but I do treat my Passat like one. I am borderline crazy. You have all been warned. American Gangster with Russell and Denzel is coming out on Friday isn't it? That flick is gonna be crazy good. If you are a Cingular customer (will peeps stop calling them that now that they're AT&T?) I wonder if you know that the clocks didn't really change last night. There was no falling back, that happens next weekend. What UP? I'm with T-Mobile and apparently I really DO get more cause they didn't change the time on my phone. The time on my G4 changed though. You win some, you lose some. But somewhere, right now, there's someone who didn't hear the news and they'll be early/late for something tomorrow. I laugh out loud with glee. Borderline crazy, remember? Not crazy like THE HULK but borderline something or other. My p-p-p-posse from the Bronx is THICK...! Ever do something you swear you could never do and then, out of the blue, you're able to do it? Good feeling isn't it? AMAZING. Straight up and down, this is some all over the fucking place rambling. Everyone still with me? I feel like I need motion sickness pills just writing it. Bacon tastes good, porkchops taste good. Pulp Fiction should be released in audio form. Bizarre that it's not. Must I come up with all the good ideas on my own people?? PEOPLE!! Alright, these eyelids are getting heavy (yes, I know it's only a bit after 9) so I will close off here. If I could somehow hand out those little bags that you throw up in before each blog I would. This kid needs to rest. Very sleepy. Very much ending it off here cause it's just how we doo. Straight up, if you're really come through, might wanna come fly, and stay fly and just BE FLY...all day, every day......YA HEARD!

No comments: