Wednesday, October 31, 2007

DON'T MOVE muthafucka! DON'T MOVE!!

This ain't gonna be one of those blogs where I'm all chipper and shit. Clearly, the first sentence says it all doesn't it? Read on. I've had a fucked up day. Start to finish - fucked. And guess what? You're about to read about it! Or swing on over to eonline.com and check something there. Travis drink (number two) in hand, let's go! Met up with the apartment peeps regarding a neighbor cranking the SHIT out of The Transformers movie last night. When I can feel the bass and hear the dialogue in my living room, we've got some muthafuckin' ISSUES. They will be dealt with. And can I get some peeps to change a lightbulb in the elevated ceilings? I only called LAST MONDAY. That'll be dealt with on Friday. Hip hop hooray. I need to figure out my living situation within the next month - that ish has me stressed. More than I really wanna get into right now, let's move on. I took the day off today and got to take Max to school for the first time. Such a big boy, walked him in and he went down the hall to his classroom by himself. The changes going on with him in the last 30 days alone are absolutely mindboggling in a good way. Doesn't mean there's not issues. He is shy (like his dad) and doesn't really talk much when peeps come at him. We had a long talk about that this afternoon after he basically ignored or said very little to peeps at my work. (we stopped by, he likes daddy's work) We spent the afternoon over at Pacific Science Center which was like a ghost town. I highly recommend you bust over there if you've got kids on a Wednesday afternoon. You can hear yourself think, you don't trip over kids who aren't being watched - it's great. I don't need to go into great detail over the next item cause it will do no good but make me fucking pissed off all over again. In review "fuck you" via the phone and text summed it up very nicely. Oh, and if you happen to be someone who fucked me over a year ago and then you call me up a year later being all chipper and fake and shit, you can catch a bad one. You may also come collect a "fuck you" as well. I've got an endless amount, especially tonight. I'm really not one to be fucked with. To put the cherry on top of my day of hell, Max was chased down the driveway of my complex by a dog who was not leashed. SECOND fucking time it has happened. Max was scared out of his mind (as was I) and I went talked to management immediately. He will also be dealt with. If it happens again, I've got a FUCKING BRICK with his dogs name on it. Try me. I do NOT fucking PLAY when it comes to my son. You will catch a fucking bad one. So tonight, chilled on the couch watching Animal Planet (Max's new favorite) and......DING DONG.....who could that be? The dog's owner? The Transformers neighbor? No. My fly little Puerto Rican from The Bronx here to save the day and my SANITY. I close off here with the biggest smile on my face. The most wonderful things can happen when you least expect them. Believe that....and STAY FLY dammit........

No comments: