Friday, November 23, 2007

EDITION not ADDITION fool

I sat down, fingers on the keys, posture not so great...ready to BABBLE. When suddenly it hit me. Something's not right! I raced out of my room and into the kitchen. No signs of smoke but the emergency signal was definitely ringing in loud and clear. The solution to all this panic - Absolut New Orleans poured over ice. Got your heart racing a bit, didn't it? Terrifying...kinda like what I'm about to sit here and blog about. No agenda means ideas and random thoughts all over the damn place. Pause. Sip. Carry on. I ventured out into day after thanksgiving sale shopping chaos people acting retarded to save 5 bucks day with Max. We got gas at Costco...I hate you George W...and then, instead of heading to Target like we had planned, we ended up going to Coulon Park over in Renton. Beautiful park, Max loves it there. I should mention that my car (ahem, the Passat) is very clean right now and almost every time I go to Coulon, tradegy strikes via birds from above. We head out into the park which, for whatever reason, is not getting any sun...the ground is frozen. I drink down my mocha in about 2 1/2 minutes. It warms me...then I feel sick. Play at the park for probably 45 minutes and then head back to the car to inspect the damage. Nothing. Zip. Zero. Nada. HOORAY. Off we go in the still shiny automobile listening to Class Of 3000 by Andre 3000 from Outkast. Unexpected random babble - Prince has a new single on iTunes called F.U.N.K. and it sounds damn good. Back to the babble. Max wants something to eat so we stop at Burger King and get him some chicken and fries. He's happy, I'm happy, we head back to the car to head over to Target. GASP!! WWWWHUT?!!? What in the.....?!?!? The birds. The birds moved shop and hang out at the Burger King parking lot in Tukwila. Little fuckers - I don't even eat your cousins and nephews and great aunts and shit. SHOW SOME RESPECT! Target was busy but not crazy busy like I thought it would be. I parked as FAR AWAY as possible, next to the Target sign actually...which of course, PLEASED ME. We also checked out Circuit City after Target but found nothing. From there it was time to go home and chill. Did I mention I couldn't feel my hands when we left Coulon? True story. How I love you heated seats. You make me so very, very happy. Max's grandpa is coming into town tomorrow - could potentially pump the blog writing brakes, but you know, I'll see what I can do. This is three blogs in a row isn't it? I'm like a blog writing COMET right about now. OH...and I bought one of my favorite childhood into adulthood movies today - THE GOONIES. I sat down with Max tonight, telling him he's gonna love the movie and this and that and it's so cool and he's all excited to see it. So then, within 5 minutes of the movie starting, Chunk says "shit". And Max repeats it. So now I'm dreading what's coming next. More "bad" language for a 5 year old, including two more "shit's" after the first one in the five minutes after that. Dammit Steven Spielberg. So I switched it off. I didn't want to. I really, really didn't want to. He's just gonna have to wait until he's 10 to see it - the same age as when I first saw it. WORD. Is this muthasucka getting kinda long and pointless or what? Perfect opportunity to just....KEEP GOING! Or not. I select not. Still, it's on and poppin' - and do I need to remind you? STAY capital F-L-Y...all day, every day....

No comments: