Monday, November 26, 2007

187 with MY BLOG in ya MOUTH

Like we always do about this time! 3 blogs in a row, 2 days of silence and back up in here once again. I'm amped off some wonderful hip hop news - RBX and MC Ren are finished up an album together. RBX has been M.I.A. for a minute and when I last spoke with MC Ren, he was planning to drop a new solo album, then he planned to work with Paris on a project and then...he retired. Not the case. This is gonna be some straight WEST COAST hip hop - hardcore, ruff, rugged and raw. Now if only that DJ Quik and AMG album would get a release date, the WEST WEST could really be back on top - a true resurrection...just until Dre releases DETOX, then, it's DRE DAY alllllll over again. Off of the hip hop babble we go and into some babble about a restaurant I frequent often - Red Robin. I like their food - in particular, the different Gardenburgers I can get with different combinations of stuff. YUM. I still wish the seasoning for their fries was actually cooked INTO the fries, but you can't always get what you want. (wow, lots of CAPS tonight) So, I'm thinking that Red Robin did a survey with 100 people and the results of the survey have your server now saying the following: "Hi, welcome to Red Robin, have you been here before?" YES. "Oh, that's great. Welcome back." Really muthafuckaz???????? People don't just wander off the street and into a Red Robin cause they're curious about how their mixologists make the drinks or, gee honey, let's go some place ROMANTIC tonight - maybe we should try out that place down the road, Red Robin I think it's called? BULLSHIT. It's stupid. It's got me upset. I'm calling the manager. ~on hold~ 2 minutes have passed ~still on hold~ Okay...so the manager says that the servers are required to say that. I told him it's odd. He said he was sorry. My job is done here. Moving right along to....how freaking cold it is in Seattle right now...how I feel like I'm in a MEAT LOCKER when I wake up in the morning. (not a good feeling, and definitely requires all caps) The Passat told me it was 37 degrees this morning...THIRTY SEVEN DEGREES...with a little snowflake beside the temperature. I do not want it to snow here...again. Last year sucked with the snow and I'm really not trying to drive around in all that. Yet, I feel like it is our destiny. I just wanna know why it's so cold. What happened to global warming? I would like warmth please. I'm about to light my speakers on fire for heat. SPEAKING OF SPEAKERS...guy and his girlfriend pull up next to me near Southcenter with my dad and Max in the car. "Hey! Hey, want a set of speakers? They're not hot or anything, I got them from work cause we were overstocked." Really? Who does that? They are HOT and you ARE shady. I've been crazy way before radio didn't play me. I got the best pictures of Max over the weekend. I think I will end things off here with one of my favorites and if you go to Red Robin and they ask you that ridiculous question, tell'em you have never been here before and that you didn't even know the place existed. Ask them to tell you the history of Red Robin and what their mission statement is. Do they give back to the community? Do they put MSG in their food? Cause let me tell you something - they put SOMETHING in there - how else can you explain my addiction to that place?? I get the shakes if I don't go for over two weeks. I joke. I sign off. I go watch the television. You read the blog. YOU stay fly, all day, every day.....

No comments: