Sunday, September 2, 2007

BOOGIE DOWN volume SIX

Rakim - NEW YORK (YA OUT THERE)
"We got clicks for wreck, we like pits for pets...we got giants and jets, the knicks, yanks and mets...we like much respect and sex extra wet...and hi-tech dialect you ain’t catch yet..."

No Doubt - MAKING OUT
"So I'm just kicking it, I'm counting the days, I hardly can wait, for us to hang out...I'm really missing it, in so many ways, I anticipate us making out..."

Eve - TAMBOURINE
"Pop dem bottles, yea drink dat up man...got you feelin crazy, yea dat was the plan..."

Joss Stone - TELL ME BOUT IT
"Tell me ‘bout it...tell me how I feel...how you feel...and if the feeling’s real...feeling’s real...tell me what’s the deal, hey hey hey..."

Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince - BOOM! SHAKE THE ROOM
"Work the body, work work the body...slow down girl, you're 'bout to hurt somebody..."

Robin Thicke - LOST WITHOUT U
"I’m lost without u...can’t help myself...how does it feel...to know that I love u baby..."

Busta Rhymes featuring Janet - WHAT'S IT GONNA BE?
"Every time, we crossin' the borderline...we givin' it to you, makin' you feel fine...turn the heat up...better believe we gonna shine...make your body wind...baby, the pleasure is all mine..."

The Mary Jane Girls - ALL NIGHT LONG
"Oh, something’s got me so delighted, baby...I see your face in everything I do...you got me shook up, shook down, shook out on your lovin’..."

DJ Kool featuring Doug E Fresh & Biz Markie - LET ME CLEAR MY THROAT (remix)
"Zig-zag, zag-a-zig, zag-a-doo-doo-da...no matter what I say it always comes out fly...the ladies in here who like zoodeloo-pop...I'm in love, I'm all shook up..."

Chuck Berry - YOU NEVER CAN TELL
"But when the sun went down, the rapid tempo of the music fell...c'est la vie", say the old folks, it goes to show you never can tell..."

Kylie Minogue - SLOW (Chemical Brothers remix)
"Our eyes connected...now nothing's how it used to be...no second guesses..."

Lady Sovereign - THOSE WERE THE DAYS
"Stayed out till it was pitch black...sprayed my name on concrete slabs..."

Lumidee - NEVER LEAVE YOU
"Now all your loving that...we're happy it's a fact...can't nothing hold us back...we got this in the bag...there ain't no maybe...no questions, love you daily now..."

Ol'Dirty Bastard - SHIMMY SHIMMY YA
"Ooo baby, I like it raww...yeah baby, I like it rawwww!..."

Johnny Cash - RING OF FIRE
"Love is a burning thing...and it makes a fiery ring...bound by wild desire...I fell into a ring of fire..."

R.A. The Rugged Man - ON THE BLOCK
"Yo, at the roller rinks, no skates on...early 80s, girl chase on...Kurtis Blow the breaks on...Flavor Flav, Public Enemy clocks, boom box...EPMD made us proud that we was from the Boondocks...

Groove Theory - TELL ME
"Tell me if you want me to...give you all my time...I wanna make it good for you...cuz you blow my mind..."

Richard Ashcroft - YOU ON MY MIND IN MY SLEEP
"The symptoms are too deep...I got you on my mind in my sleep...you on my mind in my sleep..."

Justin Timberlake featuring T.I. - MY LOVE (Mike D bass remix)
"I can see us holding hands...walking on the beach, our toes in the sand...I can see us on the countryside...sitting on the grass, laying side by side...you could be my baby, let me make you my lady...girl, you amaze me..."

No comments: