Tuesday, September 4, 2007

WANNA WATCH the first TEN minutes of "300"...?

My neck is KILLING ME! And as soon as I begin, I stop - I desire a drink. Please hold. Yes, much better. Blueberry vodka, champagne, cranberry juice, shaken up into a chilled martini glass. Damn I made a good one!! WOW. If I could somehow share this with all six or seven of you, I would. Useless musical fact - Robin Thicke (who is now MAYJAH) was on the remix of Will Smith's "Switch" single. But two years ago listening to that, who would have known who he was. He was the long haired son of Alan Thicke who had that one single that was featured in a...Verizon commercial? It's not good when the only play you're getting is on a cell phone commercial. Can't front on the kids sophomore album - The Evolution Of Robin Thicke is really a great album from start to finish. How does it feel, to know that I love you babe. How does it also happen that Rolling Stone gives the new Prince album 4 1/2 stars, calling it the best pop album of the year and Blender gives it 1 1/2 stars? Either way, I'm curious and been meaning to pick it up for a minute now. Damn I love lazy Monday afternoons. Who else could it be but me? Oh damn, just quoted Will Smith and there was a reason why I brought him up in the first place. On "Switch" he says "don't download, go out and buy the record". Really Willy? I get the illegal downloading thing, I get it...but if some kids download your ish are you really gonna be hurting for cash? At this point, he should put his records out for FREE, dude has so much money. Switch!...ooo-la-la-la. That's a damn good track from Will's best solo work "Lost & Found"...but remember, don't download, go out and buy the record. Please let me state FOR THE RECORD that I am the proud proud father of a little boy named Maxwell who just started KINDERGARTEN today. Tomorrow, he will take THE SCHOOL BUS...and hell to the yeah I'm still freaking out about it a bit. (part of the reason why I needed this damn drink) He had a great first day and seems like everything went well. I just admire him and look at him and I'm totally wow'ed by him. He's the most amazing little boy, so brave, so smart, ready to take on the world. He's growing up so fast and I'm just SOOO SOOOOO proud of him. He's my little man and I love him like no other. Keep your fingers crossed for the bus ride...they do that ish every day right? They're professionals, right? RIGHT. Drink up dammit. Shout out to mommy. Hi mommy! We had the best Indian food last night, I was so stuffed afterwards I could have died. It was THE BEST. The flavors just blew my mind. SO GOOD. Thank you mommy. I love you. Did you know that I am typing this while Big Brother 8 is on? I am. I was SO into it and then something happened. The magic was lost...they air it three times a week...they air it three times a week at different times.......I just can't fucking keep up. It's frustrating. Fuck you CBS. You think you'd be nice to the viewers and have a normal set schedule since no one is watching your crappy network anyway. CSI? Really? Still on? I'm surprised they don't run Dr.Quinn Medicine Woman and Touched By An Angel back to back. Hit me off with that marathon in prime time son...WHUT?!!? Blame it on the alcohol yea yea...you can blame it on the alcohol...doo dooooo. (this kid is crazy!) Really? Right there? 3-ish in the afternoon? LAWDY. My neck still hurts yet it has become strangely numb. Thank you Smirnoff. You're good...but Absolut is better. Would you please POST this muthafucka already? MY GGGGGAWD. Neigh neigh! Let me remind all six or seven of you, if you're gonna do it and you're going about it and you're into it, please always remember - STAY FLY. All day, every day. You just don't KNOW!! On the real to real - F to the L to the Y........it's a WRAP....

No comments: