Saturday, September 1, 2007

BOOGIE DOWN volume FIVE

Nas featuring Lauryn Hill - IF I RULED THE WORLD
"Could it be, if you could be mine, we'd both shine...if I ruled the world...still livin for today, in these last days and times..."

Johnny Cash - I WALK THE LINE
"As sure as night is dark and day is light...I keep you on my mind both day and night...and happiness I've known proves that it's right...because you're mine, I walk the line..."

De La Soul featuring Zhane - 4 MORE
"And you're figurin we love on the rock...I'ma keep it up front to maintain the stock...displayin all the goodies from your knuckle to knees...make it hot like the island degrees...now that's special..."

Busta Rhymes - TOUCH IT
"(Get low Bus!) and as we started, got me ringing her bell (uh huh)...when I come I be doin it and doin it well (uh huh)..."

Maroon 5 - SHE WILL BE LOVED (acoustic version)
"Tap on my window knock on my door...I want to make you feel beautiful...I know I tend to get so insecure...it doesn't matter anymore..."

Pete Rock featuring CL Smooth & Denosh - IT'S A LOVE THING
"You're beautiful, the way you wear that, share that...had many ladies, but nothing can compare to that smile, that style that drives men wild...that ring could have big daddy walkin' down the aisle...proper, you a show stopper, girl a jaw dropper..."

Maxwell - GET TO KNOW YA
"I gotta get to know ya ...when you want I'm right here baby...longin to know ya..."

DJ Shadow featuring Q-Tip and Lateef The Truth Speaker - ENUFF
"I'm tryin' to get closer than close til you're a part of me...extension of spirit and soul..."

Ashanti - HAPPY
"My love is sooo good...that I wouldn’t be without ‘cha babe...couldn’t see me without ‘cha babe..."

Dr.Dre & LL Cool J - ZOOM
"All I wanna do, is zoom-a-zoom zoom zoom...(mmm, whatchu wanna do) Uhh, whatchu wanna do?..."

Dusty Springfield - SON OF A PREACHER MAN
"How well I remember...the look that was in his eyes...stealin kisses from me on the sly...takin time to make time...tellin me that hes all mine..."

Camp Lo - SPARKLE
"And it don't stop to the midnight...this glass got me right...only live lo light...don't drown in the mo dawn...on to the disco,
sisco got me laced...scorch a half a quart, then E&J get chased..."

Prince - IF I WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND
"If I was your girlfriend...would u let me dress u...I mean, help u pick out your clothes before we go out...not that you're helpless...but sometimes, sometimes...those are the things that bein in loves about..."

Brother Ali - EAR TO EAR
"Feeling fly as hell right about now...I done pushed a whole heap of hell out of my house...any orphanage will cloth and feed a kid...but I raise my little man, teach him to live..."

Michael Jackson - REMEMBER THE TIME
"Do you remember the time...when we fell in love...do you remember the time...when we first met girl..."

Everlast - HOT TO DEATH
"Front to back...right to left...keep it live all night...make it hot to death..."

Deee-Lite - APPLE JUICE KISSING
"Kissin by the streetlight...don’t want to say goodnight...swooning, practically spooning...boom! moon was never so ripe...moment never so right..."

The Smiths - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME GET WHAT I WANT
"So please please please...let me, let me, let me...let me get what I want...this time..."

Masta Ace featuring Jean Grae - HOLD U
"No Wait! When I hold you if feels so great...I realize and recognize that you're my soul mate...it's us forever had to let you know...it's like I told you imma hold you never let you go..."

Alicia Keys featuring Adam Levine - WILD HORSES
"You know I can't let you slide through my hands...wild horses couldn't drag me away...wild wild horses couldn't drag me away..."

No comments: