Friday, August 31, 2007

TOO...TOO...TOO much POSSE

The horse show was in town today. NEIGH bizotches!! Just when you think it couldn't get any uglier, it DOES. Didn't those bastards at Starbuck's raise their prices about a year and a half ago? Why in the HELL am I now paying almost THREE DOLLARS and FIFTY CENTS for a tall mocha?? I must either a) get coffee elsewhere or b) just kick the habit altogether and drink some water or some tea or something. I'm done with the whole milk too. Whole milk, really?? Why do they even offer it? Oh wait, that's where they hide the CRACK that makes me come back again and again no matter what the price is. How do you people sleep at night??? I have had quite the week which has morphed itself into a big ball of stress, and as of this evening, another g'damn pimple from hell. Stacie, next time I see you, I'll hit you off with a 50 spot. Bastard things. So Max is starting KINDERGARTEN and he's very very excited, as am I, after checking out his classroom and meeting his teacher last night. He's going to do SO well there...they learn how to freaking READ in kindergarten now. Crazy, but crazy good. The stress comes in because of him, being five and little, having to take the bus on the days where I have him in the morning. I will drop him off at the community center near my place, he'll hang out there for a bit and then they'll put him on the school bus. No biggie right? Wrong. He has to transfer buses. He's FIVE! I'm 32 and I don't like to transfer. So I'm obviously very concerned and wanting to throw up my delicious lunch (which was so good, it also doubled up as my dinner) whenever I think about it. They do this all the time...they do this all the time...it's what they do...it's what they do. It's like a little chant that I'm going to have going through my head on repeat for the next week. I know he'll be fine, it's just freaking hard on me. So that's where I'm at in the land of stress/pimples from hell....or did I get bit by another spider cause the bite on my forehead didn't do the job? Who knows. I am also overwhelmed a bit with life in general, basically stressing myself out for no good reason. I know what needs to be done and I'll do it. Plain and simple, end of story, solution granted. Sometimes when I write these blogs I feel SO much better at the end - this is one of those times. I'm all over the place but bear with me. Bear witness to the lyrical fitness...biznitches! COPYRIGHT PENDING. I got that new Camp Lo album. For those that don't have it or just don't know, Camp Lo's debut "Uptown Saturday Night" is one of those crazy underrated almost classic albums. Download it. iTunes awaits you. The new album has them teaming up with their original producer Ski (who has also worked with some dude named Jay-Z) and it's some quality stuff. Gotta get some more listens in. Check for that new Talib Kweli album too. There's just something about a parking garage at 5:05. Lemme post this sucker up and run off to catch some much needed mad ZED's. This is how we do it. You might wanna play catch up if you're just joining us. Otherwises, eyes to the sky, look at the clouds making letters, it says - SO FLY............

No comments: