Monday, August 13, 2007

BOOGIE DOWN - volume TWO

Kool Moe Dee - HOW YA LIKE ME NOW
"How ya like me now..."

Ice Cube featuring Mack 10 & Ms.Toi - YOU CAN DO IT
"You can do it put your back into it...I can do it put your ass into it..."

Tweet - CALL ME
"Call me (call me)...Ooh when you need me (baby)...you don't have to worry (call me)...we can do (ooh) something..."

Everlast featuring Rahzel - CHILDREN'S STORY
"Once upon a time not long ago, when people wore pajamas and lived life slow..."

Lighter Shade Of Brown - HEY DJ
"Now I remember around the way back-back in the day...I used to know a DJ who could mix it wicked...pick it up
pick it up mic check one two..."

Eve featuring Gwen Stefani - LET ME BLOW YA MIND
"Drop your glasses, shake your asses...face screwed up like you having hot flashes..."

Sean Paul - TEMPERATURE
"Well woman the way they time cool I wanna be keepin' you warm...I got the right temperature for shelter you from the storm..."

Kanye West - THE NEW WORKOUT PLAN (live @ Abbey Road Studios)
"Oh girl your silhouette...make me wanna light a cigarette..."

Pete Rock & CL Smooth - CARMEL CITY
"Take a hot shower...slip on some linen...now its a new time, a new day, a new beginnin'..."

Ginuwine - IN THOSE JEANS
"You are the bomb...girl you tight to death...baby, I don't know the words to say to you...all that I know, baby all I know is
that I'm lovin' what I see and I'm feeling you...."

Da Brat featuring The Notorious B.I.G. - DA B SIDE
"Oh shit, on top of all that, I'm so-so remarkable, flow, making competition know..."

Lady Sovereign featuring Missy Elliott - LOVE ME OR HATE ME (remix)
"I'm a lover, I don't need to fight...give me time and I'll blow your mind..."

Trick Daddy featuring Cee-Lo & Ludacris - SUGAR
"She put that sugar on my tongue, tongue...yippie yippie, yum yum...goodie goodie gum drop...put me in a tongue lock..."

Q-Tip - VIVRANT THING
"Special girl, real good girl...biggest thing in my itty bitty world..."

DJ Honda featuring Sadat X & Grand Puba - STRAIGHT TALK FROM NY
"I'm still politicin', scrappin' all the paper in...bringin' the socki in the Bronx got a brother thinkin'..."

Aaliyah - ROCK THE BOAT
"...work the middle...work the middle...work the middle..."

LL Cool J featuring Total - LOUNGIN' (remix)
"Who do you love (I wanna lounge wit you)...are you for sure (I do what I gotta do)..."

Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell - BEAUTIFUL
"Beautiful, I just want you to know (oh-hooo!)...you're my favorite girl...(ehh...oh yeah, theres something about you)..."

Deee-Lite - CALL ME
"You can call me any time on my hello happy line...you can call me any time on my hello happy line..."

No comments: