Friday, August 3, 2007

BOOGIE DOWN volume one

Joss Stone featuring Lauryn Hill - MUSIC
"Music...I'm so in love with my music...The way you keep me...Movin...Ain't nobody doing what you're doing..."

LL Cool J featuring Jennifer Lopez - CONTROL MYSELF
"She licked, off, her lip, gloss...Her hips, tossed, back, and forth...Side, to side, and up, and down...She touched, the ground, it turned, me out..."

The Beatnuts - WATCH OUT NOW
"Aiyyo my song's on, I gotta get my grub on some to-to...(I love dough-oh) Order three buckets of Mo'-Mo'..."

Amerie featuring Eve - 1 THING (remix)
"It’s this 1 thing that’s got me trippin...It’s this 1 thing that’s got me trippin (you did)...This 1 thing my soul may be feeling...It’s this 1 thing you did oh oh..."

Redman - PUT IT DOWN
"put it down put it down put it down put it down put it down put it down put it down put it down put it down put it down put it down put it down put it down put it down put it down put it down put it down put it down put it down"

Christina Aguilera - STILL DIRRTY
"Why is a woman's sexuality...Always under so much scrutiny...Why can't she do exactly as she please...Without being called a million things..."

Ludacris featuring Pharrell - MONEY MAKER
"Switch, switch, switch it from right to left...And switch it till you running right out of breath...And take a break until you ready again..."

Masta Ace - BEAUTIFUL
"You know the sound is pretty...Even when you got to get down and gritty...This is money in the bank like you down wit' Diddy...This a helicopter ride around the city...And we love it cuz it brought us here...It's like a young mother braidin' her daughter's hair...It's beautiful..."

Rihanna - S.O.S.
"I'm out with you, you got me head over heels...you keep me hanging on the way you make me feel..."

Craig Mack featuring The Notorious B.I.G., Rampage, LL Cool J & Busta Rhymes - FLAVA IN YA EAR (remix)
"Heesheeee, Uhhhhh...blowticious...Skeevee [mmmmmm] delicious..."

Brother Ali - TAKE ME HOME
"I ain't waiting, I'm patiently persevering...I see greatness in the person in the mirror very clearly...and that's why I take this seriously...baby come near to me and truly truly hear me..."

Angie Martinez featuring Lil'Mo - IF I COULD GO
"Have you ever been close to feelin like leavin the coast too...Feelin like leavin with somebody who...Hold you the right way...while watchin the night fade...Make you feel like you right back in the ninth grade..."

A Tribe Called Quest - ELECTRIC RELAXATION
"Honey, check it out, you got me mesmerized...With your black hair and fat-ass thighs...Street poetry is my everyday...But yo, I gotta stop when you trot my way..."

Naughty By Nature - FEEL ME FLOW
"Play and Kay'll break the body of a beat...The beat the break into boogie...Firm and fully chase bass lines like bullies...All we wanna know is if your body wanna party..."

Alicia Keys - HOW COME U DON'T CALL ME (Neptunes remix)
"I keep your picture beside my bed mmm..and I still remember everything you said mmm oh yeah..."

DJ Jazzy Jeff featuring CL Smooth - ALL I KNOW
"We marvel at the up close and personal...meeting of the minds...you should read the signs...this is what reclines...the thoughts in my la-z-boy...fit like a hand in glove from the city of brotherly love..."

Boogie Down Productions - SOUTH BRONX
"South Bronx! The South-South Bronx! South Bronx! The South-South Bronx!..."

No comments: