Sunday, August 12, 2007

ON TOP...there's NO doubt...WE BUGGIN' OUT

Today, I'm not going to talk about how the new PUBLIC ENEMY album is in stores NOW. I will not mention just HOW GOOD my dinner was at KING FISH CAFE on Friday night. Oh mommy, I hope the BANK will close up for business soon. BEEF DIPS smell SO GOOD. (kinda noisy out here, isn't it?) I will not mention anything about making KEYS or how long the line up was at STARBUCKS on Saturday morning to get a grande non-fat white chocolate mocha with no whip and two pumps. Snoqualmie Falls? WHERE'S THAT? Never been. You haven't WALKED A MILE in my shoes and chances are VERY GOOD that the peeps around me are on some sort of BUS TOUR. (IIIIIII love a PARADE~!!!) Sometimes you have to drive around IN A CIRCLE just to get to a Mexican place for lunch. It happens to the best of us. That's okay though when you're driving around in the PASSAT and your soundtrack for zipping around is LILY ALLEN (please get your VISA sorted) and AMY WINEHOUSE (please don't die within the year). I wouldn't know if NORDSTROM or MACY'S is having a sale...I didn't go there this weekend. I do know one thing. While TARGET may sell a certain model of vacuum for FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS, it does not mean you have to buy one. Go get a MASSAGE and a FACIAL. I didn't get one, but I know someone who DID. Have a mentioned how GOOD that new ILL BILL record is? Or how dope that MASTA ACE remix & rarity collection is? I JUST DID. If you have a huge Mexican lunch, find a mall and walk around in it until you can walk no more. Then, later that evening, have a nice SALAD, by candlelight, with REMY SHAND playing and a glass or two of CHAMPAGNE. I would also recommend mixing up a SMIRNOFF BLUEBERRY MARTINI...side effects may be MAYJAH, OUT OF THE BLUE and WITHOUT WARNING. May also cause cravings for LAY'S BBQ CHIPS and random viewings of PULP FICTION. Some people have a lot to say at 5:30 in the morning. Some people should really go to JAVA LOVE when they wake up, get a delicious MOCHA and BREAKFAST. (ohhh! good MORNING!) These things just have to be DONE sometimes...but I don't wanna talk about it. A picture paints a thousand words, doesn't it? I could say a thousand words but I'll sum it up with two - SO FLY..............

No comments: