Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BOOGIE DOWN volume THREE

Camp Lo - BLACK NOSTALJACK a.k.a. COME ON
"Always move like that one time for y'all (you get fly)...get fly...get fly..."

Kanye West, Rakim, Nas & KRS ONE - CLASSIC (DJ Premier remix)
"Can’t buy this, superflyness, like a shyness, your highness..."

N.E.R.D. - LAPDANCE
"I'm an outlaw (I'm an outlaw)...quick on the draw (quick on the draw)...somethin' you've never seen before (never seen)..."

The Notorious B.I.G. - ONE MORE CHANCE (remix)
"I'm clockin ya, Versace shades watchin ya...once ya grin, I'm in game, begin..."

Shock G - CHERRY FLAVA'D EMAIL
"Thank you for the cherry flava'd email...see how, seems the world is lovin' me now...meanwhile, the time is right...divine light shines and it's catchin' me now..."

Tony Touch featuring Total - I WONDER WHY (HE'S THE GREATEST DJ)
"Me and you one on one with the music...play the hot shit that makes ya just lose it..."

Masta Ace - BKLYN MASALA
"On out first date knocked on the door around 8...when she came down she smelled good and looked great...she had the tight Frankie D'z on, white on white ones...a pink bubble goose and pink bubblegum, I'm like: DAMN!!!..."

Lordz Of Brooklyn featuring Everlast - THE BROOKLYN WAY
"Step by step and day by day...spread love cause it's the Brooklyn way..."

Outkast featuring Sleepy Brown - THE WAY YOU MOVE
"I like the way you move...I like the way you move (Woooo)...I love the way you move...I love the way, I love the way..."

The Pussycat Dolls featuring Snoop Dogg - BUTTONS
"I show you how it go down, yeah, I wanna go down, me and you, one on one, treat you like a show down..."

A Tribe Called Quest - DA BOOTY
"MC from now til I get a frown...shake that ass girl because you world renowned..."

Twista - SLOW JAMZ (Collipark remix)
"Come with me and sip on some hella good champagne...you aint know Twista can work it like the Whispers...hit the stop light, get into some Isaac..."

J Dilla featuring Common & D'Angelo - SO FAR TO GO
"Let go, and let me live inside you...what your mouth don’t say, baby your thighs do..."

Blackstreet featuring Dr.Dre & Queen Pen - NO DIGGITY (remix)
"I can't get her out of my mind (wow)...I think about the girl all the time (wow wow)..."

Alicia Keys - IF I AIN'T GOT YOU (Black Eyed Peas remix)
"Some people want it all but I don't want nothing at all...if it ain't you baby...if I ain't got you baby..."

Brother Ali - FAHEEM
"I ain't never met a child quite like you...words don't suffice for me to describe you...you have a genuine goodness inside you...I watch you and wonder if I was ever like you...it's me and you brother for life...so when you put me in the ground look for me in the clouds...you make me the definition of proud...taught me what this life is really about..."

Montell Jordan featuring LL Cool J - GET IT ON TONITE (remix)
"My baby mad fly, honey hold me down..."

No comments: