Friday, August 3, 2007

THROW your HANDS in the AIR

Wave'em like you just don't care....and iff you've got a mad craving for SAUSAGES, somebody say "OH YEA!!" Man, sometimes, sausages just be overflowing and tearing the casing and everything be falling out and it's just...COMEDY. People!! Today we've having SAUSAGES! S.O.S. please someone help her, it's not healthy, for her to dress this WAY!!!! Damn I'm milking this...but can you blame me? PEOPLE!!!! So there's no sun in the sky although I see some blue peaking out from behind the clouds. I wanted to get on here cause I will be internet-less for the next 3 days. Max and I will be going up to Blaine to hang out with my dad on his boat. I got Max a Spider-man fishing pole..."so I can catch sharks daddy". It'll be nice to get out of town for a bit, just hope Max is extra good. If you haven't got it yet, what are you waiting for? Common's new album is sure to be at the top of my best of 2007 list. It's a nice mix of that BOOM BAP and soul that only Common can bring. Kanye's production is all over this one again, but he stepped it up from what he did on "Be" which sounded like beats on autopilot. My interview questions for Gary G-Wiz have been sent in. Should get a response over the weekend and then get the interview posted up at Rapstation next week, just in time for the new Public Enemy album which is in stores Tuesday. BUY IT. Oh, and back to Common again for a minute - there's been another Lily Allen sighting. She's on his album too. Can't wait to see her live. Very excited about that. WORD UP. To all those who are happy for my happiness, to all those who are excited for where my life is heading - I thank you so very much. Meetings in Victoria's Secret though?....AWWWK-WARD!! I am truly the happiest man on the planet. It's written all over my face and has been for months now. If you were in my shoes, you'd feel the exact same way. Speaking of which, can I get some new shell toes? I'm just sayin'. SAUSAGES. What a way to start the morning. Wooooooooooo!! I want my sausages sausages sausages sausages SAUSAGES. Yiiiii. WILLLLLBUR!! Neigh! Neigh! The kid is ON some ISH this morning. And you thought the blogs at night were bad?! GOOD MORNING PEOPLE! Straight, straight, straight JACKED. I better get off of here now and start getting everything ready to roll out. ROLL OUT...ROLL OUT. To each and every one of the seven people reading this - hope you have a great weekend. I hope you live a sauasage-free life. Life is too short for sausages. Sausage kills. Damn this really makes up for that last little itty-bitty blog doesn't it? I dooo what I can. The kids mind is blown. On the real to real - STAY FLY. It's a WRAP......

No comments: