Tuesday, August 28, 2007

BOOGIE DOWN volume FOUR

Method Man featuring Mary J Blige - I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU/YOU'RE ALL I NEED TO GET BY (Razor Sharp Mix)
"Like sweet morning dew...I took one look at you...and it was plain to see...you were my destiny..."

Next - TOO CLOSE
"Yeah boo, I like it...no, I cant deny it...but I know you can tell I'm excited, oh girl..."

Missy Elliott - I'M REALLY HOT
"Baby can't ya' tell...I lick my lips like I'm LL...and I'm doin' it, and doin' it, and doin' it well..."

Fabolous featuring Ashanti - INTO YOU
"I really like what you’ve done to me...I can’t really explain it ...I'm so into you..."

N.E.R.D. - SHE WANTS TO MOVE
"She makes me think of lightning in skies...(her name) she's sexy!!...how else is god supposed to write...(her name) she's sexy!!..."

Lupe Fiasco featuring Jill Scott - DAYDREAMIN'
"Daydream...I dream of you amid the flowers...for a couple of hours...such a beautiful day..."

DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince - LET'S GET BUSY BABY
"I'm losin my mind, but it's not lost yet...I'd pay a thousand dollars just to see your sihlouette..."

Gwen Stefani featuring Akon - THE SWEET ESCAPE
"If I could escape...and re-create a place in my own world...and I could be your favorite girl...forever, perfectly together...tell me boy, now wouldn't that be sweet?

Pete Rock & CL Smooth - SEARCHIN'
"You're everything that I dream about, talk about...walk around and brag about, cause I don't give a damn about...what they say, what he say, or she say...I'm addicted like drugs to your loving, but hey..."

Remy Shand - THE WAY I FEEL
"Who are we to fall to pieces baby...worked so hard to see things through (see it through, see it through)...who are we to question each other mama...I know what it takes to make it right for you...it's the way I feel..."

LL Cool J featuring LeShaun - DOIN' IT
"Damn I love it when you talk like that...make it bounce sugar...long as you can bounce me back..."

Busta Rhymes featuring Pharrell - LIGHT YOUR ASS ON FIRE
"See the police gon jail ya...for walking around wit the kind of ass that'll kill ya now..."

Foxy Brown featuring Blackstreet - GET ME HOME
"Cross the room throwin signals, I'm throwin em back...flirt-in cause I, digs you like that..."

The Perceptionists - LOVE LETTERS
"I saw you and immediately started to trip...it's like I realized for the first time what beauty was..."

Ginuwine - I'M FEELIN' YOU
"I'm spendin time & I'm thinkin 'bout...all of the times that I do without...and now your here & my life is one...I'm doin things that I never done..."

2Pac featuring K-Ci & JoJo - HOW DO YOU WANT IT
"Love the way you activate your hips and push your ass out...got a brother wantin it so bad I'm bout to pass out..."

Ice Cube - IT WAS A GOOD DAY
"I gotta go cause I got me a drop top...and if I hit the switch, I can make the ass drop..."

Dido - THANK YOU (remix)
"I want to thank you...for giving me the best day of my life...oh just to be with you...is having the best day of my life..."

No comments: