Saturday, September 29, 2007

BOOGIE DOWN volume SEVEN

Rozalla - I LOVE MUSIC
"Nothing can be better than a sweet love song...so sweet so sweet so mellow mellow...when you got the girl that you love in your arms...oh honey I love you I love you yeah..."

Run DMC - RUN'S HOUSE
"Some underestimate, and miscalculate...my intent to create what I call the great..."

Kelis featuring Nas - IN PUBLIC
"Don't try to run from me...I'll make your toes curl up and make your body scream..."

Talib Kweli - GET BY
"I let them know we missin you, the love is unconditional...even when the condition is critical, when the livin is miserable...your position is pivotal, I ain't bullshittin you..."

The Verve - LORD I GUESS I'LL NEVER KNOW
"Tell me, who do you see when you die in your dreams?...tell me, who do you touch when you --- in your dreams?..."

Blaque - BRING IT ALL TO ME
"There's not a single question that we can't make this right...cause it's you I need every day and night..."

Gang Starr featuring K-Ci & JoJo - ROYALTY
"I'll open up the door always before you pass me...baby doll, because you're royalty..."

De La Soul featuring E.Yummy - SPECIAL
"It's gotta be you, it's gotta be right...no time for games, it's gotta be tight...I just want this to be special, special..."

Joss Stone - GIRL THEY WON'T BELIEVE IT
"Girl they won't believe it...I finally found some sweet through the bitters of life...ooh ooh girl they won't believe it...in a world where the sun's even shining inside..."

Yo-Yo featuring MC Lyte - ONE FOR THE CUTIES
"One for the cutie, two for the cutie with the big D..."

Robin Thicke - TEACH U A LESSON
"U feel so good...U smell so good...U feel so warm...just like I knew U would...I can't let u go..."

Black Sheep - THE CHOICE IS YOURS (revisited)
"Back, middle, to the front, don't front...wanna good time, gonna give you what you want..."

Deee-Lite - SAY AHHH...
"All day in my mind I replay the 2nd time we chimed...so sweet what a treat sensuelle...skin on skin is swingingly swell..."

John Forte - NINETY NINE (Flash The Message)
"Subway sparks after dark...flash the message: something's out there..."

Gwen Stefani featuring Pharrell - YUMMY
"I’m feelin yummy head to toe...you see me...ain’t got no patience so let’s go..."

Pharoahe Monch featuring Apani - THE ASS
"The ass!...the ass!....the ass!....the ass!..."

Oasis - WONDERWALL (acoustic version)
"I don't believe that anybody...feels the way I do about you now..."

No comments: