Thursday, September 27, 2007

READ it LATER. YOU are HALF ASLEEP.

It's like that...and that's the way it is. Sippin' on hennessy and you know it's all good. Warmed to the core and I'm feeling just fine. I sit here, in the dark, trying to make out the letters on the keyboard, knowing that if I concentrate hard enough, I actually might write something of importance this evening. Sometimes you need to pause, take a second...just take a second. Listen to the little voice in your head. You know what mine is saying? Refill on the hennessy please! Besides that, as much as life is a struggle sometimes, everything's gonna be alright...alright. Material possessions aside, how happy are you right now? Me, on a scale of 1 to 10, I'm closing in on 10. I wanna feel that pure bliss and know what I need to do to get there. The feelers are out. Stacie has my back like WOW. I've got an amazing support system in place. I think everyone knows it's about to happen. The time has come for bigger and better things in life. I don't wanna struggle anymore. I just wanna be COMFORTABLE. The kid wants to be comfy. Get ya comf on. Now, to totally switch up topics for a sec - if you are sick and coughing and sneezing and you come to work, I would love to throw you down a flight of stairs or just take you out to pasture. NEIGH biznotch. Now back to our regularly scheduled program - I am SO HAPPY. Life has done another 180 on me. You read my last blog, about my time in my city with my fly little Puerto Rican from the Bronx. Think that's a one time deal? Think things aren't always that great? Guess what?...things are all that and then some....except when you spill a Travis drink all over the couch. That's a two minute time out right there. Penalty on the kid from Canada. Drop and give me twenty sucka. I went running for the first time in about nine months last night. I psyched myself up, got the new Public Enemy "Remix Of A Nation" going on (available online now for download, in stores in October) and just hit the street. 100 miles and runnin'. The 25 minutes I was out there felt like an eternity. The pain I feel in my entire body today is reeeeee-dic. I wish I had never stopped but I got it going on now. A little run here, a little run there and I should be good. I'd like to give a shout out to mommy. Oh mommy, 10 years in the making and tomorrow is the big day. We'll be thinking of you - all will be very very well. Oh, and why had I forgot about "Army Of Me" by Bjork? Damn that's a great song. True dat, howudoodat?! My boy was a mess tonight like I have never seen. I picked him up from the community center after work and he wants a toy. I say no - tears. We get home - more tears and whining for 25 minutes. I should have just left him there and went for another run! I joke. Always joke. Joke all the time. Got him calmed down from the 25 minute crying/whining session and then he starts up AGAIN!! Don't know what the deal is but wasn't diggin' on that at all. Another drink for the father typing the blog please. Thank you. I used to watch The Office. I think the second season of The Office is some of the best television I've seen in recent years. Why am I not watching the one hour season premiere tonight? TV is a waste of time and money. Television, the drug of the nation, breeding ignorance and feeding radiation. Disposable Heroes Of Hiphoprisy quote for those keeping score. Damn, I am all OVER the place tonight. GOOD. Oh, and that new Kanye West is the biggest disappointment of the year. But the good news - Milk Dee from Audio Two is working on a new solo album. SAY WORD. Did I ever even talk about the MTV Video Music Awards? I don't think I did. Clearly old news and clearly the worst television ever beamed into my home. They're still talking about Britney. Too high, can't come down. Alright, that's all I got. I'm gonna find a picture of Britney from when she looked good and post it with a big smile on my face. My girl could teach her a lil' something. A little somethin' about staying FLY - all day, every day.....

No comments: