Saturday, September 1, 2007

TWO BLOGS in ONE DAY?!!?

THAT KID...is back...on the ESCALATOR AGAIN!!!!! Go watch Mallrats. Brilliant. Kevin Smith in his finest hour as far as I'm concerned. YOU KNOW WHAT?! THERE IS NO EASTER BUNNY! Over there, THAT'S JUST A GUY IN A SUIT! doo doo doo....and cut. Need to get one thing out of the way real quick. To all you muthafuckaz on eBay claiming that you're selling genuine, real deal article shit and then you deliver and it turns out to be just the opposite with things falling apart and not fitting right...you're gonna catch a bad one. Maybe not now...maybe not even tomorrow...but soon. You deserve it. I wish nothing but the worst for you in life. And cut. Sippin' on another one of those damn blueberry martini's. It's gonna give me a damn headache, I know it. I mixed up some Bacardi Razz with some Coke Zero (tasty, no matter if it'll give you cancer) and it was quite good. I think I'm just attracted to the black can. I don't care that it has zero sugar and zero calories, it's all about that black can...and the fact that the ish tastes good. I was actually drinking that up as I consumed three tacos and one burrito this evening. Thank you lord big baby jesus for my high metabolism. May it continue on for years and years. In ODB's name I pray. Amen. WU TANG! WU TANG! It's the WU tang-tang, for everybody! Raekwon's "Only Built For Cuban Linx 2" should be a MONSTER of an album...the production line up alone makes me drool. Dr.Dre, RZA, JDilla, Erick Sermon, DJ Scratch and freakin' MARLEY MARL. Really, truly, if this album is as good as I think it will be - WU TANG CLAN ain't nuthin' to EFF wit. Pause...sip...delicious. Had an eventful, yet non-eventful day with Max. The sun was shining down where they said it would rain so we swung by the community center where he'll be taking the school bus from (yes, still a bit nervous) and also went by his school and played on the playground for a while. Hit up Target, with the REST OF SEATTLE, and got him a new backpack for school and a lunch bag. Exited Target to discover a minivan parked over the line and into MY FUCKING SPOT. I don't create all that room next to an extra spot so you can be all up in my Passat's grill ya fuckin' knucklehead. I don't like door dings. I have NONE. I'd like to keep it that way. Rant over and a big F you to that bastard not knowin' the time. CATCH A BAD ONE. And cut. I tried out my mocha as non-fat for a second time today and can now conclude, without a single doubt in my mind, I would rather EAT DIRT. Sorry, I just can't help it. Maybe have them make it with 2% instead of whole milk? I dunno. All I know is, homie don't play that. Can you believe it? Two blogs in one day? And check this out - I'm even more in love today than I was yesterday and the day before that...and it has NOTHING to do with Coke Zero. Drink up kiddies. The place is here and the time is NOW. Gonna go download some Raekwon right now I think...in the mood for a little WU this evening. True dat and HOWUDOODAT?! From right to left....and cut. This is it. It's a wrap! Three little letters make up the perfect word. F to the L to the Y. All day, every day. Endlessly.......FLY.

No comments: