Wednesday, July 4, 2007

WHEN I SEE you CRY, yeah it MAKES me SMILE

I go ahead and smile. Happy 4th of July to you and yours. It's been a whirlwind of a non-stop day for Max and I. Out the door a little after 10, headed over to 2 parks in West Seattle, then onto the beach at Alki. Had 2 slices of pizza, overlooking the water, as this sick sick sick white convertible Benz with matching white rims rolled by. DROOL. Oh, and I jacked up my right front rim on a high curb parking before we even got to the parks. It's really not that bad...kinda like if Wolverine was Mini-Wolverine, he would have taken out a small chunk of my rim with his adamantium claws. Shall I call you Logan, Weapon X? Nah, Wolverine...SHNICKY SHNICKY!! Really, if you haven't at least watched Mallrats once, you might wanna get on that. Classic. One of the funniest movies ever made and mad quotable. Kevin Smith brilliance. I think dude has pretty much lost it. How do you go and take your debut, Clerks, and make a sequel out of it? REEE-DIC, especially when it's not that great. It's not like he went the Empire route. It was more along the lines of, I've made some classics, now I think I'll go and make Episode I and II cause I really wanna fuck up my legacy. Speaking of, I watched The Empire Strikes Back...with Max! I've been trying to get him to watch it since he was 2....or 3...maybe 3 and a half, but he had no interest in it. He really likes Yoda, especially the scene where Yoda sneaks up on Luke and Luke is about to bust a laser blaster cap in him and Yoda's like "put your weapon away!" Max laughs and laughs...it's awesome. He also knows not to watch when Luke envisions himself battling Vadar and he takes Vader's head off...but it's his own head! Smart boy, great fucking movie. F-word count so far, 3 or 4. Oh, who really gives a....*ding ding ding*...fuck. Target, which I also visited with Max today, did not have the new Dizzee Rascal...but, they did have Lily Allen so I snatched that up for 10 bones. Whut?! I've had a copy but if I like something enough, I'll put down that ca$h money and pay for the damn album. It's a goodie. Mark Ronson (producer of half of Amy Winehouse) produces one track on here and also remixes Smile, which you've probably heard or seen the video for. Brilliant stuff. Anyways, dude has a solo album coming out which is mostly covers if I remember correctly which hiphopsite.com reviewed and they said it was great. Guests include Ol'Dirty Bastard, Amy Winehouse, Robbie Williams and Lily Allen. Bands covered include The Smiths, Radiohead, Coldplay and Britney Spears "Toxic". Yes, I did not make that up, nor have I been drinking THAT much. Sounds fucking (ding! ding! ding!) dope to me. I hear sounds of fireworks and all that crap in the distance, but nothing outside my window. NICE. I really can not STAND that shit. Pretty? Yes. Outside of where I live? You'll catch a bad one. I'm just sayin'. Look, it's been a real pleasure to sit here and type all this out for all eight of Y'ALL but I gotz to go.....YOUUUU KNOW?! Why do I have to go to work tomorrow? Oh, and why, if I frequent a store A LOT can't I get free shit? Like, on every 10th visit to Target, I wanna be able to fill up a cart and just roll out, not a dime dropped. C'mon Target, hook me up! I spend good money in your stores...MAN! Oh, and if someone could find out who does that song in some of their commercials, I would love it - "a little bit more, a little bit more...a little bit more, a little bit more". I don't know what it is but it's got to be funky. Look, this is all I got...for real this time. I mean it. No more. At least for tonight. Until tomorrow or the next day or the next day, always remember....oh, you know the drill...STAY FLY. Period. Pointblank. I'm out. SO FLY.........

1 comment:

Christian Champagne said...

hahaha lol about Max checkin out Yoda man..thats hillarious!