Tuesday, July 3, 2007

YOUR SILLY NONSENSICAL GAME is ALL THROUGH

Towel on the small window? Check. Big ass blanket on the big window? Check. Drink mixxed up? Check. Blog about to get rolling up in this bizotch once again? CHECK CHECK. To all the white trash about to blow off parts of their hand lighting off fireworks, enjoy. The fingers go flying and I keep on laughing. Evil. A bit NUT-E. Shout out to The Warrior Of Chaos who, in less than 2 weeks, will be making me jealous out of my SKULL with his new iPhone. If I got an iPhone and I couldn't get it to activate, would I be pissed? Probably. Then I'd look down, realize that I got a g'damn muthafuckin' iPhone and raise it towards the sky as an offering to BIG BABY JESUS. WuTang is for the children. Bring the ruckus. TIGER STYLE. So fly. So I'm reading through Entertainment Weekly, which is one of the few mag's I can read cover to cover, and they have a review of the new Dizzee Rascal album "Maths & English". I've always known about dude but the material I've heard has been too deep into the grime/garage/whatever the hell that sound is. Anyways, this album is apparently more hip hop, I jump onto iTunes, and sure enough - his album sounds a lot like Lady Sovereign. Guest spot from Lily Allen (dope, makes me smile) on "Wanna Be" and the majority of the remaining material sounds wicked. Gonna either download or check out a copy asap. C'mon hip hop. Wake dat azz UP. Let's get those BPM's past 70 or 80. Everything is soooo SLOW. Talkin' loud and ain't sayin' NUTHIN'. No joke...I'm melting....it's hotter than a muthafunka up in here!! 80+ degrees today...supposed to be more of the same tomorrow. At least it's not raining on my car. WORD! I found the Max dvd we made for an xmas gift 2-3 years ago. "Maxwell - The First 967 Days". Gonna check that out after I get finished with this...features Max from little baby to little boy. Also captures him saying "Baird! Baird!"....yeah...he called me "Baird" before he called me "Daddy". Dammit. Too funny. Can I switch it up here for just a second? I gotta find something where I can use my damn talents. I feel like I am spinning my wheels and going nowhere fast in life currently. That's not a good thing. I wanna go to work, get a little creative, and come home feeling like I actually accomplished something with substance. Is that too much to ask? Is it? Bartender, another drink for the good man. It was Canada Day on July 1st...it passed me by without a second thought. Maybe I'll go for that citizenship but I really need that out for Max - he's fighting in no war. Hell to the no. Not happening. Did I mention it's hot. Missy Elliott might say "I'm really really hot". Billy Idol might say "Hot in the city, hot in the city tonight...tonight!" Nelly might say....oh fuck Nelly. That's my word, you're gettin' SERVED!! New Public Enemy album out in August. If I may quote the mighty Fu-Schnickens from their second album - "don't snore, don't snore, watch ya back door". Could I possibly babble anymore? Stop it. Knock it off. I leave you off with a Michael Jackson kick while biting my bottom lip. KA-BLAM! What's up now?! Oh, you didn't know? Really? F-L-Y all day, every day. Cheers to you and yours.....

2 comments:

Ken Bodensteiner said...

NUT-E!

MeghaN said...

Still crazy after all these years, huh, FLATLINE?