Friday, July 20, 2007

IF I ruled the WORLD (IMAGINE THAT)

Imagine if you met someone that was a dream come true. Imagine out of the badness, goodness would come through. Imagine every day that's better than the last. Imagine the future being brighter than the past. Imagine losing your breath and your heart skipping a beat. Imagine hanging out on the corner of a Bronx street. Imagine if your favorite number happened to be eight. Imagine that you met someone and it just had to be fate. Imagine if you got a record shaped birthday cake. Imagine out of nowhere that you meet your soulmate. Imagine every thought and word simply ringing true. Imagine life for me at the age of thirty two. Just imagine. Forever. Simply put - best birthday ever. I got 32 reasons why it was the best ever but I'll keep'em to myself. I got my boy Maxwell here...he's asleep, as I will be soon, but tomorrow it's all about going to see Thomas The Tank Engine. It better not rain. I'm thinking a sunny break, right when we get there, would work best for me. I think I'm operating off 4 hours of sleep and a martini at the moment. Excuse me while I kiss the sky. Along with Thomas this weekend, my mom and sister may come into town and Sunday night I may get together with the one known as T-Diggy...we need to get our birthday drink on. I can't stop looking at this picture on my desk. Type. Pause. Type. Pause. I started to watch Black Snake Moan tonight with Samuel L Jackson and Christina Ricci...oh, and the little homie Justin Timberlake who says all his lines in this high pitched squeal. It's not that bad, he does alright, but I just keep on waiting for him to break into MY LOVE...MY LOVE...MY LOVE...MY LOVE. I think I could probably write a symphony. Right. Now. Eyelids getting heavy...typing in slowwww mmmmmotion. I thought about writing these damn blogs in paragraphs...but that would just make it easier to read and there's no fun in that. Struggle to read this random babbling that FEELS so GOOD. I accept presents at all hours...24/7/365. Lily Allen is coming to Seattle. I'm going. She's so damn WITTY. If you haven't checked out her album, I'd suggest you do so. Her, Amy Winehouse and Mark Ronson - major talent. MAYJAH. What did I do with my camo shorts and white t-shirt? For the next 30 seconds I will type in a British accent. Allo everyone. My name is Baird and I'm from Vancouver fooking Canada. It's such a beautiful city. Mayjah. And cut. I really should end things off here. It's a bad sign when one starts typing with an accent. Totally and completely out of control. Get this man away from the computer. With a quickness. Now. Must catch those zed's. I'm playing zed catch up after b-day festivities. So MAYJAH and SO DAMN FLY. You know the drill........

No comments: