Friday, July 13, 2007

CHANGING LIVES since APRIL 16th, 2007

I am a blog slacker. A slacker of blogs. Get your slack on cause clearly the blog has not been on. Sunday was the last blog and now it's Friday. What in the HELL is going on here? I'll tell you what's been going on. In two words: ALLERGY fucking FEVER. Oopsie, that was three words. It reached 100 degrees in Seattle in this week. ONE HUNDRED DEGREES. Move girl, I light ya ass on fire, I light dat ass on fire. Ree to tha dic and it don't stop. So the hundred degree weather came in and my apartment turned into a SAUNA. Need a hot towel? IGOTCHOO. It was insanely hot. The extreme heat caused me to catch the infamous allergy fever. Sinus issues GALORE. AWF to tha UL. Awful awful awful...would wish it upon no one, unless of course you don't have a flat iron...I might wish it upon you then. BAM!!!!!! To quote Sticky Fingerz from ONYX - but wait-wait-wait it gets worse! The allergies have somehow transformed into what feels like a cold. I don't know what what's going on with me so my plan is to heavily medicate myself tonight and keep my fingers, toes and eyes (Hi Stacie!...I just bit your style!) crossed that I'm feeling better in the morning. These health issues are f'in with ya boy. Not cool. Whining session over and complete. Thank you for reading or skipping over all of it to where you're reading right now. I was watching a VH1 special about celebrities and their mansions that they buy. Depressing....not that I am really DYING to own a 7 million dollar home with a 30 thousand dollar a month mortgage...I just want an iPhone. I know that I can not get one. Not now at least. It has taken me almost a week to come to this conclusion but I know it's the right decision for me right now. But motherFUCKER I want one BAD!!!!! I went to my favorite record store on the planet (Easy Street) Tuesday to snatch up the new Mark Ronson album...and they couldn't find it. They had to search the entire store to locate it and finally called me back at work an hour later to say they found it. In the meantime, I broke down and bought the Dizzee Rascal album which turns out to NOT be on the level of greatness that is LADY SOVEREIGN. Shame. There's some good tracks on it but you can listen to Public Warning non-stop for days on end and not get tired of it. Tylenol Cold is in full effect. So back to Mark Ronson - good, very very good. I predict it'll be a slow burner of an album, picking up speed, sales and popularity over the next couple months. Amy Winehouse went platinum and that NEVER happens anymore. Jay-Z has said that 600,000 is "the new platinum"...that's only cause his most recent material is just so-so and no one was checking for it. Know what I wasn't checking for? That new Kanye West single. Hated it...and now I've ended up liking the damn thing. Did I mention I want an iPhone so bad that I would take out one of my eyes and give it to Stevie Wonder? What in the HELL do they put in Tylenol Cold anyway?? Tylenol Cold? Tylenol CRACK! May I remind you that this is random babbling? Babble young man babble. Alright, I've got nothing more to say at this point...perhaps inspiration will hit me later. I'm off to go read a competing blog, complete with BEER in the GARAGE. No fair! Time for a bowl of Honey Smacks......ohh! One final whine in closing - my allergy was so bad I couldn't taste anything I was eating for 24 hours. I'm eating noodles with hot sauce, eggs and salsa - nothing. Wick-wick-wack. And on that note we say PEACE. Give it to me now - STAY FLY.............

No comments: