Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The ANSWER is D) ALL OF THE ABOVE

Warning. The following blog contains explicit thoughts and ideas. It may also talk about your mother. Readers weak of heart may want to turn back now or read one of my previous blogs where I babble about nothing. There's many to chose from, but for now, THIS. You biz-otches. You tricks. You silly ass hookers. The last time I checked we were not in the 4th grade. If you got something to say, come out and say it. I spend more time with these biz-otches than I do with Max, so either A CHANGE GONNA COME or I got to go. T and M will echo (no, not Ecko) my statements in dolby surround sound to make your eardrums pop. Really? Really?! Really. A shout goes out to Stacie who is back from NYC and continues to be one of the funniest people I've come across in recent years and is the one person on the planet who doesn't have a blog, but absolutely SHOULD. (I believe that was a run-on sentence. My apologies) One day, I hope to have a keg in my garage. For now, I just roll with the Absolut Mandarin and some oj. Delicious. Refreshing. Shake dat azz but watch ya self! So you thought I was done with my little rant about the biz-otches and the tricks? I'm not done. Did you see me do something? You did? You didn't. Don't fucking yell at me from across the office for some shit I didn't do. Really? REALLY? F dat. You're getting on my damn nerves. Nerves be snappin' like this, that and this and uhh. On Monday I was ol'grumpy bastard. I pushed people away who have always been there for me. That makes me feel bad. They know who they are. I apologize. The leveling out in my life is finally happening, although there's of course other stress that comes along with it. I just want those closest to me to know that I am not ol'grumpy bastard, that if I haven't made time like I used to, it's not a permanent thing. I had 3 random people, not close to me, call me on the dark cloud floating over my head yesterday. I had to shake-shake-shake-shake-shake it off. That was and will be the only time I reference Mariah in one of my blogs. I apologize. I should delete the evidence, but there it is. Alright, so there...there you have it. A peak inside. I feel like a new beginning is finally, finally upon me. It scares me half to death but I think that's okay and completely normal. Oh, and just to re-visit one more biz-otch, I wish I could sit at my desk all day and download iTunes music and IM people constantly. That would be so righteous. Trick. Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge. So how's everybody doing tonight? You good? You cool? Alright then. But are you fly? Gotta be fly, gotta stay fly. Gotta rock-rock and don't stop. I've only had one drink, I swear. Yes, this one is definitely all over the place. Ocean's 13 is opening on Friday. I haven't seen Ocean's 12 but don't really need to. The name Pacino is enough to get me to go see it on the big screen. Word'em up. Oh, and my final rant (I think)...if you know you've done wrong and you have to ask the person you've done wrong if you've done wrong, then you're a trick too. BOO-YA! You're lookin' at her from the rear. Only a couple hip hop quotes in this one kids...Dilated Peoples somewhere near the top and Digital Underground. This blog has become therapy for me. I love it. I was going to a therapist, which I recommend, but this has kinda taken their place and I think that's good and healthy. If I feel like I'm slipping, I can always go back. Did you hear Baird was going to see a therapist? That kid must be ffffucked up MAN! I'm not. I feel like I'm finally getting to be the person who I always knew I could be. I'm proud of myself. I'm the happiest I've been in quite some time and I can't get "Doggystyle" out of my car. BUMP BUMP BUMP. That is also the only B2K reference you'll read in my blog too so enjoy it. Remember Domino? Dude just popped into my head. The Getto Jam is about to slam....I'm so fly, you so fly, gotta get a taste of that Sweet Potatoe Pie! I can take it back to 93 anytime I want. This is my blog, you just read in it. Oh, and I just read that Bob Barker's last show on The Price Is Right will air on June 15th. I might have to take the morning off to watch it or at least get it on tape. Word'em up. WHUTITDOO?! Stay fly..........

No comments: