Thursday, June 14, 2007

THINK OF THEM as an ACCESSORY

Really? Really?! Alright so it's a Thursday night and my car is all washed and I conditioned the leather and I'm feeling pretty damn good about that. I also made tacos for dinner and grubbed on six of the muthasuckaz. I put it DOWN. Keep it on lock. WhutitDOO?! Stay fly movement is in full effect. So I'm glad I didn't see it when it was out and I'm glad I didn't pay money to rent it. I'd like to thank my public library for having it but I might make a recommendation when I take 'movie in question' back. A disclaimer, something to the effect of 'you've seen all the good parts in the preview' or 'not as funny as everyone and their mother said it was' I think would be very helpful. I would have seen it anyway, even with a warning label on it, but I'll be damned if BORAT was the most unfunny movie ever. Really? Not niiiiice. It's not a nice movie. It showcases rednecks who are already stupid to begin with and then laces the rest of the film with underlying negativity. While it did have some funny parts in it (the NYC subway, the driving school) it seemed like every scene was set up and just when you were about to really get into it, they changed locations. Would he REALLY have walked out of that fucking rodeo with his limbs still attached and not a mark on him? Really? Doubtful. I find many of the scenes suspect and set up and it just ran as false and hateful. But don't listen to me and don't read the warning label which I will attach to every copy of Borat I come across. I know many people who loved it...I just wasn't one of them. Moving right along....if you want funny, watch The Office. THAT is funny. Just as a sidenote, Natalie Portman wearing headphones in Garden State = hotness. It's been Lady Sovereign week - I can't stop listening to Public Warning or her Vertically Challenged EP which I just took in the Passat for the first time today. BOOM BOOM BOOM. I want my 2 dollars! I'm gonna cut this one short as I really really really really need to catch some zzz's. But fear not true believer, like the lightning I'll be there before the thunder...rock rock y'all and ya don't dare stop. Ocean's 13 this weekend and another get together with the SamMan and Serafin, complete with VSOP and cigars, is just around the corner. Funny how I say I'm going to sign off and I just keep going and going and going and going......stay fly. zzzz....oh, and to you muthafuckaz who try and talk like Borat, shut the fuck up! Niiiiiiice. Damn that was not a funny movie. It's made me very angry...no wonder dude got beat down when he was promoting it. Oh, and one final thing - I swear - Borat was weak!! No, that's not it - tomorrow is Bob Barker's last day on The Price Is Right. Somehow I will find a way to jam the ABC signal at 10 tomorrow morning and have the feed from CBS beamed in at work to every tv in the building. I'm a genius. To quote MC Ren, I'm a fuckin' mad scientist...here he goes again scaring people to death. There. Happy now? Borat STILL isn't very good and this has gone on way longer than I had expected. Do I have to tell you again? No problem - STAY FLY.

No comments: