Saturday, June 9, 2007

WHERE'S the ENEMY? WHO do I INVADE?

I could go for some Eric B & Rakim right about now. Name an emcee better than Rakim. Go ahead. All you new jack swing kids spit out your Jeezy's and your Lil' Wayne's and your Jay-Z's and your Tupac's and your Biggie's and all that garbage ass. Give me some ill fucking rhymes with some substance - BOOM - Rakim. Chuck D, KRS ONE, Kool G Rap...all contenders...but I really don't think anyone is messin' with Rakim. The GOD. The 18th letter...forever. Paid In Full, Follow The Leader, Let The Rhythm Hit'em and Don't Sweat The Technique. Don't got'em? GET'EM. Shit, Paid In Full has been released and re-re-re-released about 26 times now....you should own at least 2 copies. You should be able to recite the R's verses in your sleep. You listen to hip hop and you don't follow Rakim? You can catch an F to the U. I'm not talking about the Fu-Schnickens. Know the culture, respect the architects. I've had a busy day today with the M to the A to the X. We went to Gameworks, Seattle Center for lunch, over to Pacific Science Center and then to The Childrens Museum. No joke, this daddy is worn OUT. He had a great time...even going as far to say "you're the best daddy ever!" at one point. My boy is also into Everclear's "Everything To Everyone"...funny. Good song..."Sparkle And Fade" was a great album. Not sure what happened after that. Oh well....my blog seems to be really really focusing on music recently. I rant and rave about this and that, but I can't help it. I feel very connected to this ish...I KNOW MY ISH. With the boom-boom-bap-the-boom-BAM. That's a sample in a song but I couldn't tell you from where at this particular moment in time. Corona's and Bacardi are messin' with the kid. Don't be JELLY. Pour your own...get you some!! Max and I are having a "sleepover" tonight...in the living room...his idea. Funny boy. I've decided I'm not going to see Ocean's 12...Clooney and Soderbergh have both dissed it in recent articles and interviews saying that they were just going through the motions. Bastards. I knew the bad reviews were true. Fuck, I can't seem to type properly up in this mutha. Type type tippy tippy type type. Don't be JELLY of my superior blog writing skillz. Skillz with a Z...whut?! In Canada, it's not "zee", it's "zed"...that ish is retarded. Hey homie, did you hear that new album by ZED ZED Top? It's the bomb kid!! I'm gonna go catch some ZED's yo. W...X...Y...and...ZED. Seriously fucking RE to tha DIC and if ya don't know, now ya KNOW! Alright, this is clearly getting out of control. I am going to step in now and take myself away from this silly azz computer. "Publish Post"? Ya damn right I will. For the world to see! Shout out to my man Champagne and his lovely girlfriend Eveliina (2 i's in the name, now that's gangsta!!) who will be departing for Hong Kong for a week and then off to Phuket for a week after that. I'll see you guys there in 2008. That's my word, you're gettin' served. Somebody get the Bacardi away from this bastard...for real, on the real to real, what the deal? WHUTITDOO SHORTY?! If you're gonna do anything, do it up right and make sure you come through with the flyness. Need I say more? Stay fly on the regular.....I'm out....

No comments: