Tuesday, June 12, 2007

DON'T be MAD, UPS is HIRING

Pack the gat a lot, the flav's about to drop. So this blog would be a considered a makegood in my little world of television. I missed doing the blog last night, so this is the still-as-fly-as-ever makegood. Let it flow, let yourself go, slow and low that is the tempo. That's the joint, that's the jam, turn that shit up and play it again. I might be getting sick. Sick of work? Sick of life? No. Sick, like might feel a cold coming on sick, but I'm fighting! Absolut and orange juice will put any bug in check...and help me to get my much needed rest. Always thinking, that Baird guy...always thinking. If I haven't recommended it before (but I know I have) please add Lady Sovereign to your music collection. There was a guy getting out of his Porsche in the garage at work when I was leaving and I kinda rolled up behind him as he was walking into the building, bumping "A Little Bit Of Shhh" which, if you have the album, you KNOW that ish BUMPS to no end. He kept on looking behind him as he was walking as if to say "please don't hurt me". I should have rolled down my window and said "I want my two dollars!!". It was very funny. Maybe you had to be there, but trust me on this one - FUNNY. Is "Better Off Dead" on dvd? It must be...seems like everything else is. Gotta get that...also gotta get that re-release of The Breakfast Club on dvd too. So many things I want, so little money. I admire from afar, thinking to myself, that is so damn fly...but I can wait. I was thinking of calling my therapist. Yes, the reason you haven't seen me (or my money for the sessions) is because you have been replaced by a blog. This is really great stuff. I feel so damn good in the last month or so. Moments of grumpy-ass behavior, combined with stress but, all in all, couldn't be much happier right about now. It's nice, coming out of where I came from. Good thing I started writing these blogs AFTER the storm hit. Wouldn't have been very fun to read and that would be wicky to the wicky-wicky wack like dat. You can get with this or you can get with that. You can get with this cause this is where it's at. I started to watch Borat tonight...saw maybe the first 20 minutes or so then turned it off. He says/does some really crazy ish in that movie. Not sure if I'll watch the rest or not...feel like I should be watching it with a big group of people, drinking rather heavily. Eyelids are getting heavy and only 3 more days until the final Price Is Right with Bob Barker. I read they're gonna air in twice, once in the morning and once at night, probably at 8 I would imagine. Alright I'm out this biz-notch. A word to the wise, on the real to real, stay fly.......(I want my two dollars!).........

No comments: