Wednesday, June 6, 2007

DON'T CALL it a COMEBACK

I had a vision of love....ooo darling cause you'll always be my baby....it's just a sweet sweet fantasy baby....dreamlover you've got the best of me...break break breakdown, steady breakin' me on down....cause we belong together.....Mariah, you on fire. Alright, now that I've got that wHackness out of my system we can get down to business with a quickness! Bob Barker didn't cry during the taping of his final show which airs next week. Dammit, I wanted the old man to cry. Cry dammit. Remember Dian Parkinson? My first crush I think. Don't give me no fuckin' attitude I'm just showin' you how this rapper do. Oh mommy! The legendary MARLEY MARL suffered a heart attack yesterday. Let's hope that the man who produced countless classics for the likes of LL Cool J, Masta Ace and Big Daddy Kane pulls through. Scott Storch would never have a heart attack but somehow someone like Marley Marl has to go through all that. Lady Sovereign has 2 new remixes and a live track up at iTunes...also caught the commercial for the iPhone - June 29th. SICK. Sick sick sick. The Warrior Of Chaos will possess it within the next month and then I will be one jealous bastard. Did I mention that thing is sick? SICK. Disgustingly sick. Somebody get me a bucket. I cooked up the world famous Pasta A La Baird tonight while drinking some merlot which eventually just gave me a headache. I'll stick with one glass from now on...or just with the Absolut. Anyways, the pasta consists of lots of garlic, onion, tomato, olive oil, sugar, a lil' salt n peppar....I hook it UP. I hadn't made it in awhile so it was extra extra good with that angel hair pasta. YUM. True dat...HOWUDOODAT?! I'm not sure I have much more babbling in me this evening. Last night's blog was like a 2 in 1 so I think it'll be okay if I just post this sucker up as is and come back tomorrow for more ramblings and slurrings of words. Tired. In my best David Letterman - GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!! I'm out......stay fly...

No comments: