Sunday, June 17, 2007

ENTER the DRAGON

Party people...in the place to be....can I get an amen? AMEN. 24 hours ago it was ON. Bounced over to the eastsiiiiide to kick it with SamMan and Serafin and we did the damn thing up RIGHT. Go our eat on, our drink on AND our smoke on. Smoked a fatty sumthin' sumthin' that Serafin brought over, drank a little more of that VSOP (it's how I dooooo) then lit up a CUBAN to complete the evening. Also dined on this chocolate decadence cake which was more like a torte....and muthafucka, you better cut that with a warm knife!! DO IT DO IT DO IT...uh huh. Something about the drive home, feeling just fine with Joss Stone coming out the speakers, that made everything a-o-k. Good evening sheriff. Happy Father's Day to ME. Happy Father's Day to SamMan...Serafin...The Warrior Of Chaos...T-Diggy fa-shiggy-iggy-iggy....and you, if you happen to be a father reading this. Yeah, all 8 of you muthafuckaz reading this. BOO-YA, you're lookin' at her from the rear. So yesterday evening was good...24 hours ago, damn good....and it was made all the more better when a NINJA, dressed in black, came out onto the balcony and was, in my mind, about to do some damage with a vacuum cleaner. N I N J A ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! That's how he rolls. He had two other peeps over there with him...but they weren't ninjas. You kinda wonder, behind the closed doors, behind the shades, could that dude really be plotting and refining and perfecting his ninja skillz? SKILLZ with a ZED...whut?! We all dressed in black, we snuck up around the back.....EGG MAN!!!!! Damn the Beastie Boys "Paul's Boutique" album is a GREAT fooking record. That's one of those albums that DEMANDS a re-release, all re-mastered and pretty but probably will never happen due to all the samples they'd have to clear. Shame. So it is Father's Day and make no mistake about it, I was heated for a good six hours of it. No need to go into details but here's the bottom line, and check yourself before you wreck yourself, I am one of the best father's on the planet. I know how to love and care for my child. I know what my priorities are and where they are AT. I got people who I don't even talk to any more reminding me of what a great father I am. I can say and repeat it over and over again cause, to quote Brother Ali, "the truth is here, the truth is here". If I wanted to take it back 10 years I could quote The X-Files (damn I miss that show) and say "the truth is out there". But it's whatever. I know how great of a father I am. I know what MY priorities are in regards to my son. I don't babble about that. I back those words UP. This ain't no game or no kind of fucking joke. Watch it. You might catch a bad one. 2 minutes after 10 and I think that's about all that really needs to be said on this fine Sunday evening. So drink a little somethin'...a little wine...maybe a little champagne...a shot or two of Absolut Mandarin...pour yourself a nice glass of VSOP and just do the damn thing. Oh, and shout out to Champagne and Eveliina (MIKROWAVE!!) who are in Phuket this very minute. Cheers to you from Seatown - this is how we get down. Stay fly....stay fly....stay fly....stay fly................

1 comment:

Ken Bodensteiner said...

BOO-YA, Happy Daddy Day to you. This daddy is back to work today after 8 weeks of goodness gracieness.