Friday, June 8, 2007

I KNOW PEOPLE who can REALLY HURT

Would I like another glass of Absolut Mandrin and orange pineapple banana juice? Yes. Yes I would. I don't mind if I do. Now raise your glass (but watch ya self) and send a happy birthday shout out to Meilina. DO it DO it DO it...uh huh. Happy birthday to you. We had cupcakes from Cupcake Royale (royale with cheese biz-otches!) at work today. I believe they may be changing their name to orgasmic biggety bomb cakes. They do cupcakes up RIGHT. The red velvet cupcakes? FORGETABOUTIT. The chocolate one I had...FORGETABOUTIT. Why do people rave about Johnny Depp now when he was making far superior films like Donnie Brasco almost 10 years ago? Pirates sh-mi-rates, that's what I say. Ocean's 13 is out today but I'll have to wait until next week to check it out since I've got Max this weekend. That'll give me the next 7 days to rent Ocean's 12 since I never saw it. So I almost snapped at work today...when you gotta work with biz-otches who come at you sideways, there's only so much you're gonna take. I've reached my boiling point. Someone really is gonna catch that shelltoe to the side of the head...BLAM! Prince is on a Verizon commercial...a Verizon commercial. BIZARRE. Really Prince, are you that strapped for ca$h? Cash rules everything around me, cream get the money, dollar dollar bill y'all....YEAH. That piano loop on C.R.E.A.M. is sick...I hope WuTang comes back strong with their new album this summer. RZA just needs to pull out all the stops...get back to that grimey, unpolished sound. Say what you want about Kanye but I went back and revisited "The College Dropout" and that is still one of the best hip hop albums in recent years...lyrically, musically, it's fucking magic time. Jesus Walks still slams like CRRRRAZY. I predict his new album will be average at best but I've been wrong before. One things for certain, that new single is garbage stanky stank stank garbage....kinda like the fucking cloud of lotion death I had to walk through earlier today. Really? REALLY?! Did someone die and you bottled it up and sold it as ASS LOTION from the depths of hell? G'damn that DJ made my day. So a FLATLINE tattoo is in the works...I'm hoping the one known as Mr.Kaves from Lordz of Brooklyn will be able to hook it up. Go check out those limited edition Lordz t-shirts over at lordzofbrooklyn.com...they got MAJOR MAJOR fucking players to design them...Haze, Lee, Futura....NO JOKE. I'm trying to justify spending the money to get all of them. SICK. whutitdoo? whutitdoo?! So lemme finish this drink and bounce. Have yourself a merry little evening...pour yourself a drink...think to yourself, life is a-o-k....and stay fly. Period. Pointblank. And it don't dare stop. Cheers.......

No comments: