Monday, June 25, 2007

Shhh...I CAN HEAR you BREATHING

Quiet down over there! Don't you know that some people are trying to work? Or in this case, trying to eat 7 tacos and 4 beers? Hey, it's HOWWEDOO so do it do it do it. Shout out to my man The Warrior Of Chaos who almost spits out coffee onto his keyboard reading my blogs. I swear I did not mean to steal that mans parking space. I felt awful. Must have apologized a record breaking 4 or 5 times. Wanted to buy him....a NEW CAR! I wonder what Bob Barker is doing...right...this...minute? Probably laid up with Dian Parkinson. Hey lady, roll Bobby another blunt! I really did eat 7 tacos. Sue me. I threw together a mix tonight. Ready for this line up? You're not ready. Chaka Khan & Rufus, De La Soul & Carl Thomas, Lauryn Hill, The Spinners, Common & D'Angelo, Michael Jackson, Guru & Angie Stone, Prince, Dr.Dre & Mary J Blige, Timbaland & Aaliyah, Kanye West, D'Angelo, Beyonce, Talib Kweli & Faith Evans, Alicia Keys, LL Cool J & Boys II Men and Erykah Badu. Number one - I am ready for another Alicia Keys album. Number two - ummm...crap, I just lost thought number two. Paging thought number two. Where you at? HOLLAATCHABOY!!! I wonder what the paycheck for Prince looked like from Verizon. Lots of 0's. DOLLAR DOLLAR BILLS Y'ALL!! Did I mention I saw Knocked Up yesterday? No, of course not, because I posted nothing since Saturday. Knocked Up was great. Very funny, perfect casting, I really really liked it. You know what I didn't like? Shrek 3. But I think I already talked about that one so let's move on. I wonder what Boys II Men are doing...right...this...minute? Doing a little east coast swing perhaps? Dammit, what was that number two point I was gonna make??? The thought escapes me. Oh, but to jump back to The Warrior Of Chaos for a second - his daughter Grace aka: Baby G, aka: G'ed Up From The Feet Up, aka: Ain't Nuthin' But A G Thing, aka: G style is 4 months now and growing like crazy. I saw pics of her today with her mom Beth down at Seaside and was just blown away. WHERE does the time go? Or, to quote Axl, where do we go? Where do we go now? Where do we go? So shout out to Baby G! I see you there. Your daddy is going to buy the iPhone to make Uncle Baird jealous but he promises to still send you to college. So where have all the big summer blockbuster movies gone? Spider-Man 3 and Shrek 3 aren't even in the top 10 anymore and Pirates is near the bottom. It'll be interesting to see what kinda $$$$$ Transformers will bring in. More than meets the eye bizotches!! So that's about all I got for this evening. I'd recommend you get yourself 7 tacos and some beer and make an evening out of it, then make a mix cd and write about it in your blog for the entire planet to read...or in this case, around 8 people. I am living the dream man!!! Hey keep it down over there! On the real to real, you know the drill - STAY FLY - 24/7/365.....

No comments: