Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'M in PARADISE NOW

When you leave, take me with you. Get your face off of the screen. Write anything that comes to mind. Quickly. Type type type muthafunkaz! It's 31 minutes until midnight. The pressure is on but like Erick Sermon on his first solo album after the break up of EPMD - No Pressure. Is my signal coming in okay? Can you hear me now? Shut the fuck up little Verizon man! How much longer can they possibly keep THAT going? Verizon is one of the single largest contributors to the republikkkan party. True dat. Might wanna cancel that contract. I'm just sayin' though. Where has Teen Titans gone? Max and I would watch it all the time and there's been no new episodes in about a year now. Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a kids cartoon advisor. Max is doing good by the way, he went swimming today and is looking forward to coming home to stay with daddy and watch the IMAX dinosaur movie again and go to Gameworks. Word to my Maxwell. I'm typing as fast as I can, gimme a break. 27 minutes until midnight...chillin' at AM/PM....coolin' drinkin' apple juice in Evil's B-M...(Ice-T reference, sorry) So, how's everyone doing tonight? All 8 of you!! WHUT UP?! Howyoudoodat?! Why am I not sleeping? My eyes are going to burn in the morning. They'll be screaming at me saying, hey stupid bastard, go to bed a little earlier. And I'll say, fuck you eyes, I'm the boss. Shut up, drink your mocha and be happy. Delicious. I'm trying to cut back on the evils of caffeine. Instead of a 12oz tomorrow - 8oz. Always thinking. Always thinking. So clever. So tired. This blog is all over the damn place. People who once said you're a good writer will never read this blog again....and then what? I'll be down to possibly 3 or 4 people reading it. Readership, not that great. Can I get some beer in a keg from your garage? No? It's all gone? Who could have possibly drank it all?? Pass the champagne. Pass the champagne. Actually, the temptation to eat a big bowl of Honey Smacks is definitely a possibility. What's not to like? Puffed wheat coated in sugar! Nothing like getting your heart racing right as you're wanting to go to sleep. 21 minutes until midnight. I'll probably wake up tomorrow at around....6 in the morning, police at my door, fresh Adidas squeakin' cross the bathroom floor...out the back window to make my escape, didn't even get a chance to grab my old school tape. (sorry, Ice-T again) So I think my job is done here for this evening. I really must catch mad zed's. DOOITDOOITDOOIT. Hungry for Honey Smacks. That g'damn frog and his honey smacks! In closing, I'd like to remind all of you that is highly advisable to stay fly all day every day. YA HEARD?! I'm out.....zzzzz aka:zedzedzedzedzed........

No comments: