Thursday, June 7, 2007

LICENSED to ILL

You know, sometimes you just wanna let loose, pour yourself a nice drink and watch "Glitter" starring Mariah Carey. (damn, is he STILL talking about that biz-notch?) One last time...I swear it. There, I'm done. I still can't believe Bob Barker didn't cry. (damn is he STILL talking about that old ass mutha...?) I would recommend anyone with a text package on their cell phone get unlimited texts. You're gonna go over. You got 400 texts a month, you're going over. 1000 texts a month? Guess what? You're gonna go over that too. Let me be the one to show you the ways of the force...let it guide your actions. Get unlimited texts...which are jumping up from 10 cents to 15 cents a pop soon. Ree to tha dic. (say whut?!) Don't be JELLY. Stay fly and keep-keep-keep-keep it on. La-di-da-di we likes to party, we don't cause trouble, we don't bother nobody. Is Marley Marl okay? Anyone? Anyone? We might know if Paris Hilton wasn't the second word out of everyone's mouth. I bet Bush sits up in his little white house and is like, I love me some Paris Hilton. She takes up the top stories in news, weather AND sports and shadows the fact that kids are going overseas to get shot up and shot at and blown the fuck up. Really...Bush is lovin' him some Paris Hilton, trust me. Tomorrow, it's Friday and you ain't got shit to do! MAN!! I've been up with Max since 5:45 this morning, this is not alcohol talking. Not even a drop. mmmmm DROP!!! Anyone hear how the Beastie Boys show at The Crocodile was? I bet it was crazy good. As long as it wasn't an instrumental set...that shit would put me to sleep. Stop playing instruments and pick up your freakin' microphones....or just retire altogether. You got enough money, damn. Can I get some of that for these bills, bills, bills? The Warrior Of Chaos sent me an mp3 of a track we did together a couple years back...me on the mic, produced by the man, sample of Kurt Cobain on the hook....CUT A DEAL. So I have to ask...would you eat fruit and vegetables and meat left out on a counter top, not on ice, for 6 hours? Gross. Would you eat meat on a stick at 9 in the morning? Really? REALLY?! I have to deal with ish like that...and the fact I can barely keep my eyes open. Lemme get this sucker posted and I am audi 5000. Tomorrow, 31 years ago, a baby girl was born in the Bronx. If you see her, better say happy birthday or catch a shelltoe to the back of the head. oooo, that's gonna leave a mark. Handle your business before your business handle you. Rock rock and don't stop. Above all, no matter what, no matter what the circumstances, stay fly...and do it do it dooooo it.....uh huh...........

No comments: