Monday, June 18, 2007

FISTFUL of STEEL

Whut up? Guess what? I have been divorced since May 7th. Oh, you didn't know? NEITHER DID I. It's kinda like the icing on the cake after the past 48 hours of hell I've had to go through. It's a wonderful feeling though, I have to say. Overjoyed could be a word to describe it. Watch out for those buses though. Careful now. Know your enemy. So now that I've got that ish out of the way, a big fat CONGRATULATIONS goes out to my main man Chris Champagne and the lovely Eveliina. He popped the question while on vacation in Phuket. Is that perfection or what? It goes without saying I wish them nothing but the absolute best. I met Eveliina two summers ago while I was in Helsinki and she compliments my man perfectly. CHEERS to the both of you as I raise my glass of wine in your direction. Ladies ladies ladies...if you've got hair that goes past the middle part of your back...if you're got hair that's all the way down to dat azz...for real for real, you need to cut that shit. I'm just sayin' though. What a damn day. I move past it, focused on the future (which appears to be bright times a million) and stay fly...stay fly. Dammit, I missed Hell's Kitchen. Hey, are you a good communicator? You're not? You like to keep everything inside and expect people to read your mind? You can catch an F to the YOU. Why is something so simple so impossible for people? Why is the sky blue and the grass green? Why is my glass empty? We have ways of dealing with these kinds of issues. I've been Ambien-free for a good week now, if not more, and I sleep better than I have in a long time. Gotta get some curtains for this joint though. I swear it's BRIGHTER with the blinds OPEN than it is when they are SHUT. Annoying early morning sunshine and/or birds chirping. Die birdy die. I've been a vegetarian for a good 16+ years now, I am allowed to wish for one little bird to die. Eat your chiken nuggets with a big ol' smile on your face. Dippin' in that bbq sauce. That's real white meat. No, for real, I swear! I got a happy meal for you, c'mere...! Look, I'm just sayin'...IGOTCHOO. WHUTITDOO WHUTITDOO?! Ninjaaaa!! Where all my NINJAS at?! A ninja with a vacuum cleaner is no joke son! I leave you off now with evidence from Saturday evening....HOWWEDOO....stay F to the L to the Y.....all day, every day........

1 comment:

Eveliina said...

Hi Baird and thanks! Hope you are doing ok. Mikrowave! :0)