Monday, May 14, 2007

$100 worth of CUCUMBERS & BANANAS

Monday evening, the blog is on...let me clear my throat now! Puerto Rico! Black people! White people! Old people! As soon as I get done writing this, I need to check into tickets for Walking With Dinosaurs and for A Day Out With Thomas. Max will flip if we can go to one/both of those. The Pacific Science Center has a new dinosaur exhibit opening up, plus a new dinosaur IMAX film at the end of the month. Dopeness for my little boy. My headlight has been out on the Passat for quite some time now...$40 to have a new one put in at a place right around the corner from my work. I can deal. 70+ degrees today as expected and hotter tomorrow...HOT TO DEATH. I polished off my Absolut Vanilla tonight....that...well, that didn't take very long. Feel like I just got that bottle last week...think it was more like 2+ weeks ago. Must get more. Delicious. What else is going on? OH...I meant to post about this yesterday. Max and I went grocery shopping on Saturday and we're about to drive away. I'm approaching the stop sign and a woman, walking out of the store drops at least $20 on the ground, kicks it and keeps on walking, not realizing what she has done. I see it all happen and watch as a couple walking behind her pick it up and pocket it. They didn't see her drop it. What do you do? I looked back and she was gone and that bastard had her money...that would have bought me a couple cd's (or some more Absolut!) if I was the one walking behind her! I wouldn't have pocketed it. I would have given it back to her, cause I'm nice like that. Stay fly on the regular, all day, every day. I was just thinking - this is kinda like my diary I kept when I was 7. Today we went to the store and it rained. Today I played outside with my sister. Today my dad took me to get ice cream. I am hoping to hell this is better reading than all that. How much longer can I really keep this up? Day in, day out, blog in, blog out...babble babble babble. I think I will sign off here. Tune in tomorrow true believers. So fly.......(speaking of which, the t-shirt I found and ordered after I posted last night is below).....soooo damn fly......

No comments: