Monday, May 7, 2007

REBEL YELL

It is hot in the city...hot in the city tonight...tonight....alright. 70+ degrees in this joint...and I'm struggling to find the words. It was a beautiful day in Seattle, sun shining...god damn birds chirping outside my window. (ugh) I woke up with a headache this morning (too much gin & juice?...so tasty) but some (legal) drugs, a couple glasses of water and a mocha later, I was feeling back to normal. Dehydration is never a good thing which is clearly what I was suffering from - that, less than 7 hours of sleep and the ringing of Morrissey in my damn ears. WuTang are coming to Bumbershoot this year...funny, I would listen to the Wu and Morrissey side by side back in 93/94. Speaking of which, would it kill someone to remaster all the early Wu joints and re-release them?? Especially the first Meth album - it sounds like muffled garbage and is still one of my favorites. Come on RZA!! So I'm thinking checking out the Wu live would be a good thing. Oh, and I don't wanna jinx anything but you may hear a friend of mine producing for some Wu projects in the near future. No joke...could be major. I'm real real excited about that. I listened to Johnny Cash all damn today...21 tracks over and over and over again. *yawn* I'll post my interview with M-Eighty that just went up at Rapstation today (thanks Z!) soon...but for now, must sleep, must rest and then come back tomorrow with some new ish. HOT TO DEATH........

No comments: