Friday, May 11, 2007

DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL Y'ALL

UGH. Sooooo....I was sitting here, happily typing away....and freakin' Safari quit on me and I lost everything that I was about to post. Muthafucka. That annoys me to no end...not like sitting in a car going on a 10 hour road trip annoying, but pretty damn annoying. I think I've been on a...15 hour road trip? Seattle to Calgary in a day with my sister. Must have been 14-15 hours...it was hellish. That's just a long freaking drive, period. And while you're driving for that amount of time, don't think about the planes overhead, which could get you to your destination in under 2 hours...and you can drink while flying...unless you're the pilot, then I really would not recommend that and I thank you in advance. UGH. So, back to it. Can't even remember what I was babbling about....something about priorities. Oh yeah - GET them STRAIGHT. Line'em up and knock'em down...do whatever it takes to make yourself happy. You're not happy now? You're in control of that to some small/large degree. Of course it always depends on the situation but, like I really REALLY like to say: It is what it is. Deal with it. Guard your grill, knuckle up. (another Naughty By Nature reference, amazing) Why didn't Treach ever break out and go solo?? Vinnie can't rhyme...Treach ran the show, rhyming circles around dude. Weird. Hip hop hooray bizotches. Jack is my friend tonight, just one shot and I'm good. Max is running a bit of a fever so I gave him some purple medicine, hopefully I've caught it in time. Tired. Was up until a little after midnight last night...just UP. Sometimes my brain refuses to shut off. It's really annoying but, everyone together now: it is what it is. Back to happiness, it comes in waves for me now which I like. Things are changing but changing for the better. I am able to now become whatever I want to become, to be the best person I can be, to learn things, challenge myself, color outside the box a bit, be more open...breathe in the sun. (Perceptionists reference) OH...and you know what book I love (which of course they're going to make into a movie) is "Horton Hears A Who!" by Dr.Seuss. Max got it from the library and I've read it to him twice now. Takes me back to when I was 5 years old. Also shines the light on the fact that Dr.Seuss was smokin' some of that real stickie-icky-icky...oooo weeee! Great book though, for real. Whether you have kids or you don't - go to a book store, pick it up and read it - brilliant stuff. Bartender this glass is empty. I'm gonna post this sucker now before the stupid browser decides to crash again. Signing off, truly yours, thanks for being so fly...so fly...so fly......

No comments: