Wednesday, May 2, 2007

OL' GRUMPY BASTARD

Knock it off. What's your deal? You post one thing every 2 months and now you're doing 2 posts in less than an hour? Ridiculous. Thank you Absolut Vanilla - how I love you so.
I'm good. I'm great actually. People are worried about me. My mom tells me she loves me. My dad gives me hugs instead of hand shakes. The end of the world must be near....but I promise I'm good.
If I didn't have to go to work in the morning I'd probably watch Heathers, then maybe catch a red eye flight to NYC - go to the Bronx to have a slice of pizza for breakfast, take the train to Brooklyn to have a new tattoo done, walk in Central Park with my iPod on random, take in a show on Broadway (maybe Cats, I've seen that shit twice...WHUT?!) or getting to see Spider Man 3 there would be FRESH. Also wanna stop in somewhere and get some new shelltoes, do a little record shopping...and I know exactly who I'd take with me....

No comments: