Saturday, May 5, 2007

I WALK the LINE

48 minutes until midnight...no time like the present to type up random randomness with a quickness. In the last 24 hours I have watched Walk The Line FINALLY. (thanks to T-Diggy...had his copy on dvd for about 6 months now) GOOD LOOKIN' OUT! What a great film...I was really blown away by the performances of everyone involved...even dude from T2 and The X-Files was in it as the man in black's dad. The Warrior Of Chaos burned me a disc of some Johnny Cash material about 2-3 years ago but I was inspired to go looking for a 'best of'...and find one I did. THE LEGEND OF JOHNNY CASH - put out by Rick Rubin's American label in 2005. Always knew it existed - never picked it up - so glad I did. 21 hot track kids....great stuff. His cover of NIN's "Hurt" is still the most amazing to me, the way he twists it and totally and completely makes it his OWN. The mark of a great cover. So Morrissey is tomorrow and I still haven't seen Spidey 3. I hear people are walking out of it?? Gimme a damn break. Get the fuck outta here with that nonsense. Not because it's Spiderman but, really, how will you KNOW if it's that "bad" if you don't watch the film from start to finish?? Moving right along....Morrissey is tomorrow night. This time tomorrow I may be writing a review of the concert, right here for your reading pleasure/pain. In the meantime, I need to sleep....what a day. Signing off, sincerely yours, straight up and down.....word to the third. Go listen to the man in black dammit.....

No comments: