Tuesday, May 15, 2007

THIRTY THOUSAND FEET

Rock rock and don't stop...keep keep keep it on. With 35 minutes to spare I'm actually getting on here before the clock strikes midnight and my Ambien kicks in with a quickness. This post has been brought to you by the makers of Absolut Ruby Red. Where have you been all my life? It's good. Maybe not as good as the Vanilla which I grew accustomed to (and who you can thank for half these blogs) but still pretty damn good. Tasty. I was driving home tonight and looked over to my left - Starbuck's headquarters. It's freaking huge and they plan on expanding it. Nuts. I'd like to give a shout out to Java Love up on Beacon Hill. I've been going there for YEARS, before Max was born, and it's still the best coffee in Seattle and Oscar, the owner, is still the nicest. Love to support the little guy if at all possible. Max and I went in there on Saturday morning and ain't a damn thing changed. Check it out for yourself if you don't believe me. Damn...tired. I wish I had a condo or a house that overlooked the Seattle skyline...somewhere maybe in West Seattle, looking out over everything. So fly. I heard it went past the 77 degrees they were predicting for today. All I know is that it was HOT TO DEATH. Straight up and down. Ambien is messin' with me...gotta close up shop now before I start reciting WuTang Clan lyrics and not remember a damn thing about it in the morning. What a night. So fly. Keep keep keepin' on........(oh, and note to Jessica Alba - stop posing for GQ and all these other magazines with little clothing if you want to be "taken seriously as an actress"...it's annoying already. Knock it off).....okay, really signing off this time.....what a random rant....g'ed up from the feet up...how we do...what it do?......ramble young man ramble.........FLY....