Tuesday, May 8, 2007

BEATS to my RHYME just KICKIN'...

...I do not like to eat chicken. But the smell of fried chicken - gimme some of THAT. So I'm lit up like an xmas tree. I'd like to thank the makers of Absolut Vanilla and the very tasty Dole orange pineapple banana juice. You mix that up and I swear it's the best drink EVER. I am currently baking. Baking a Wolfgang Puck ALL NATURAL four cheese, tomato and pesto pizza. How all natural is it? I just don't give a fuckkkkkkkkk. "I'm nicer than Pete, but I'm on a Serch to crush a Miilkbone, I'm Everlastin', I melt Vanilla Ice like silicone"........remember when Eminem was the baddest rapper on the planet? No? Go back and listen to his first 2 albums...no one has EVER flipped it like THAT. Skip past the "faggot' tracks and that "Kim" track but everything else is pretty much all good. Homophobia, not all good. Using the "f" word with that much HATE behind it will get you ejected...and knocked da fuck out man!!! 12 minutes and I've got a pizza. How all natural is it really? It's a FROZEN PIZZA. I'm not looking at the ingredients (damn, that took a minute to spell correctly) and I'm really not concerned with it. Moving on....my son just made his very first sandwich - two pieces of bread with jam in the middle. Awesome. I miss him, he's with his mom tonight. I picked him up from school early cause he was coughing and not breathing quite right. He has borderline asthma and his allergies have been out of control since he was born. I gave him a breathing treatment and he's fine now. Such an amazing little boy. He keeps me going from day to day. Random phone calls from random people keep me going from day to day. I kinda feel like life is just beginning for me. It is what it was and now it is what it is. My quote, my bond, my word - IT IS WHAT IT IS. Deal with it muthafuckaz. I'm playin'. Lit up like a xmas tree....and 5 minutes left on that organic pizza. Song of the moment - Wild Horses - Alicia Keys and Adam Levine unplugged and doin' it. Damn, the sun is shining through my damn window....tryin' to blind your man....can't see...can't type....lit up like a xmas tree. This ish is messed UP. More to come....stay tuned true believers....and if you got liquor in the cabinet - pour some - DAMN. All over the place. Word to Wolfgang Puck. Word to the peeps that keep me smiling day to day - you know who you are. Yeah...YOU. In the words of Wolfgang Puck...or in this case his pizza box "Live, Love, Eat". TRUE DAT. MOS DEF. Okay, I'm back....the buzzer went off....and you know that shit is gonna burn the roof of my mouth if I attempt to eat it in the current state I'm in. Goddamn. Goddamn that DJ made my day...TERMINATOR X!! Let that pizza cool....but I gotta read the back of the box here...."I like to finish the pizza with freshly grated parmesan cheese, a few fresh basil leaves or a sprinkle of oregano".....oh yeah? You do? Muthafucka, I wouldn't be eating your frozen pizza if I had all that! But here's my 5 dollars, you're rich beeeotch!! Wasn't I gonna post this a minute ago?....type type type.......to be continued.............

No comments: