Thursday, May 17, 2007

ONE STEP AHEAD of the SPIDER

One blog missing. No post last night. What happened? Are you alright? Did you bump your head and forget your password? Did you completely forget about all of us? I'm BACK. I'm sippin' on Absolut Ruby Red and 7Up...tasty. Refreshing. Cool and crisp for all the people up top, check this out. FLY. Beyond fly. Stay fly. Keep that movin' and rock rock and don't stop. I have a myspace page now. It's ridiculous. The homie out in Helsinki hooked me up without me asking - Champagne does the damn thing. It cracked me up. This is still my SPOT but big up's to him for taking the time. I will say it over and over again, the myspace page layout is wiggety-wiggety-wiggety wack. Doesn't seem logical to me. The only thing I really like about myspace is that you open it up and BLAM - music playing. Champagne knows me well so he threw on Bush Killa by Paris. www.guerrillafunk.com Check that with a quickness. You'll find an article or two I did on Paris and Guerrilla Funk in the press section. Paris is a cool guy, making the kind of music that, since 1990, smacks you upside the head with the truth. Get with the program. I got my Carlito's Way t-shirt today. Dope. SO FLY. I can't feel my face. Kidding. I joke I joke. All the time. Jokes. Did you see my painting? I got it at Target. Christopher Walkin on SNL is classic. I gotta have more cowbell! I got so many peeps that surround me, going through the kind stuff I've been going through the last 5 months. I wanna be there for all of them. I'm coming out of it now, stronger than ever, ready to bust back - got my strap and I'm ready to cap. On the real - there for all of them. Whatever they need, I'm here. I've been through the battle and come out with scars but I'm okay. This crazy ass shit is beyond your control sometimes. IT IZ WHUT IT IZ. Sometimes people just grow apart...sometimes you think you know someone and you really don't. Sometimes people just aren't meant to be together forever....and somehow, even though that's extremely difficult, that's okay. You gotta stand up for your happiness. You've gotta know that, while today might be tough, tomorrow is going to be better. Time heals that ish. Oh, and for real, fuck y'all who come through with your bullshit "well I think" and this and that - lemme put you in check right quick - fuck you, I didn't ask what you think. All I need is support. Get a grip. Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge...I'm tryin' not to lose my head. 8:11 on a Thursday night. I'm gonna get together with Sam man tomorrow - he's going through some ish right now, and I'll be damned if I'm not gonna be there for him. He was there for me, back in December/January and he's always had my back...I've always looked up to him. That's a great man right there. If you've met him, you know it. If you haven't, allow me to introduce you. One of my peeps I hold close to my heart. There's a handful. True colors have been shining through over the past couple months. I know who's got my back and who doesn't. I see y'all. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Some say I got a way with words...piece'em all together one by one and look what I came up with. STAY FLY. On the real to real, stay fly. I got your back....

No comments: