Wednesday, May 30, 2007

THE NEXT EPISODE

So I've had a hell of a day...it started off nice enough, sun shining down, mid 60's on the way to work, a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Then, disaster...almost. Dodged a bullet. I've really and truly got some great people who back me up, who look out for me when times are rough. Please hold...I need a drink up in this biz-otch fa-shiz-otch. ((hold music)) Thank you for reading, we'll be with you shortly. ((more hold music)) Be sure and ask Baird what's the time, cause it's about that time. ((even more hold music)) Whut-whut-whut-whut's the time? To the...to the A.M. ((hold music ends)) Okay, thank you for holding, how may I ramble for you this evening? Last night, the Absolut was flowing like water and I was drinking it just like that. Sometimes it just has to be done. Sometimes you really just gotta stop and look around and wonder what's the point of all this? You just can't make everyone happy. Sometimes, people come into your life and you think they're cool enough but then they end up talking about themselves and rambling like a muthafucka about nothing and, it's just like, really? REALLY?! I don't have time for that nonsense. You will be shut down. Shut'em down, shut'em down, shut'em-shut'em down. In the past, I'd put on the smile and be like "oh really? wow"...now, I call you on your bullshit. I take it straight to your face, like, BLAM, what's up now?!? I'm tired of the bullshit. I like to keep a select few close to me and not let go. Like this, that and this and uh....it's like that and like this and like that and uh....it's like THIS. HOT TO DEATH. HOTTER than hot to death. In the sun today, according to the Passat at 6:30 driving away from Target - 90 muthafunkin' degrees. I'm melting. This is no joke. I ain't no joke, I used to let the mic smoke. Max grabbed one of my sharpies (I love sharpies, ask anyone) and wrote "max" on his leg...taggin' it UP! That's my boy. It's starting to cool down a bit...it was like a damn sauna in here when I got home tonight. Like, boom, bam, gawd DAMN. Sorry, this one is littered with random hip hop quotes. Are you keeping score? Six random quotes from 3rd Bass, Public Enemy, Dr.Dre, Everlast, Eric B & Rakim and Ice Cube. Watch me get down and just do my thing baby. Whoops, make that seven - Busta Rhymes - who still can't make a decent album. He releases the most insane singles but somehow, still can't put together something you can listen to from start to finish. Oh well, perhaps a reunion of Leaders Of The New School would be fresh. So really, above all, in the grand scheme of things, no matter what, stay fly and do it-do it-do it......uh huh

No comments: