Sunday, May 13, 2007

THWIP!

Spiderman...Spiderman....does whatever a spider can....except make a good third movie. If you haven't seen Spiderman 3 and want to, you may wanna skip over this next part. So I went to see Spiderman 3 finally...alone. It was the first movie I had ever been to alone and it was an odd experience. Not so much going IN to the movie but coming OUT of the movie...who do I talk to about it afterwards? Myself? I guess so. Before I get into Spidey, my prediction is that the new Adam Sandler movie will bomb horribly although, like all his movies of the last 10 years, it will make a ton of money. The best preview of the bunch was for Balls Of Fury. Check the screen shots of Christopher Walken - http://imdb.com/title/tt0424823/ - awesome. Spiderman 3 was good, but not great, and extremely uneven and all over the place....kinda like trying to read this blog of mine without drinking heavily. It lacked the HEART of the first two and the pacing was really off. Sandman turned into this giant...um...sand man and it was wwwway over the top. Venom was pretty cool although if you blink you'll miss him. Too many characters, too all over the place, too much crying! Moving right along...(stay fly)...it's supposed to be 70+ degrees again here in the mighty Seatown tomorrow and Tuesday. I need to take a day (or two) off. Days just for me to do whatever, to just chill, go to the beach, go to the park, zone out with the iPod on random, journey with that ish for a bit. I really do wanna go on a trip though...would be cool to meet up with the homie Champagne in NYC or go visit him again in Helsinki for a fourth time. Wanna eventually meet up with him and Eveliina in Phuket...take a good chunk of time off (and a good chunk out of my bank account) and just go CHILL. The time away would be nice but I know I'd just end up missing Max by day 4 or 5. That little boy is my world. Nothing else really matters...almost nothing. Make it live all night, make it HOT TO DEATH. Can I get anyone else a drink? I downloaded the new Eve single yesterday, produced by Swizz Beats - pretty damn good although I heard her album is not coming out on Aftermath. Hopefully Dre will still be producing some of the cuts on the album and it won't go the way of The Game...or King Tee...or Rakim. What the hell does Dre do all day anyway?? He doesn't produce for THAT many people. Now let me blow ya mind. Is it Monday yet? Oh, and one last thing, coming full circle here - you stupid ass parents who take your 2,3,4,5,6 year olds to Spiderman 3 need to have your heads examined. The movie is crazy violent, earning that PG13 rating. And one last thing, the next person in a movie theater to bring in a bag of RUSTLE CRINKLE CRACKLE NOISE NOISE CAN'T HEAR THE FUCKING DIALOGUE because of your bag of WHATEVER THE HELL THAT IS is gonna get a shelltoe to the back of the head. That's my word. In closing, please continue to remain fly as hell. I have spoken...don't front, ya know I gotcha open.....

1 comment:

Christian Champagne said...

oh no was it pritty bad ehh
still think i should check it but i have heard one work collegue with pritty much exact same comments as yours dude..