Thursday, May 3, 2007

Fresh for 2007 you SUCKAZZZZZ

I had Taco Time for dinner tonight - I crave their veggie wraps. For those reading this who don't live in Seattle or the surrounding areas - I'm so very sorry. But if you come to visit, we can swing by, order what you want, get a ice water with lemon. FRESH. I shouldn't have eaten out tonight...it cost me almost $45 to fill up my damn car. I love my damn car but I do not love the price of damn gas. Thanks again Mr.President. I bet he's giggling like a little biz-otch right now, rolling around in money. Where is Michael Moore? Did he get taken out and Fox News covered it up? Something's not quite right there...although I know he is working on a new film...it'll probably be released next month and I just haven't heard anything. (note to self: subscribe to Entertainment Weekly...one of the few magazines out there I can read from cover to cover) I was listening to Brother Ali on the way home (shocking, I can't seem to get it out of the cd player) and he has a line where he says "being rich is not being broke"...I love that. Shit, I like nice things, but I'm not gonna get into debt or go beyond my means to obtain them. I think all that comes in time ANYWAY. Have patience children. Credit cards are big business. I truly am a rambling mess this evening aren't I? Fun. I'm drinking by myself at the moment...just a drink or two every night and I'm good. I would have liked to have had a martini after work tonight...must make future plans for that. Must make future plans for lots of things. So many ideas running around in this damn head of mine. I'm at a leveling out point I think. 3 weeks ago, I couldn't see past the next day...then, suddenly, and without warning, all that changed. I feel like I'm changing and morphing into a new person...a better stronger person. I like the way that feels. Handle your business, eye on the prize. I need to use this time I have alone to my best advantage, whether it's mixing up Boogie Down Volume Five or writing lyrics to Josh's beats. Josh is a guy I work with - he's a 22 year old beat making master. He scares me with how good he is. I'm hooking him up with my man Illus - would love to see an album come about between the two of them...and I wanna get on the mic too. Record an ep or something...put the demons on wax, do some tracks about some personal shit...just put it down. No time like the present, right? Focus. Eye on the prize. Whatever happens, happens for a reason. It may not be clear now, but in time, everything will all make sense. Focus. Boogie down. Ramble young man ramble. Oh, and not to big up myself or anything, but a coworker today thought that I was 21. 32 in July....WHUT?! So I guess I'm done for now...gonna try and get on here more often to unload all these random thoughts in my head. Thanks for reading...thanks for being so damn fly....