Tuesday, May 29, 2007

PUT it on ME

Alright, so it's been a minute - but I keep this ish coming. (shout out to the Warrior Of Chaos and Baby G!) Remember when LL tried going extra hardcore on "14 Shots To The Dome"...? That didn't quite work out...but it did contain one of the best song titles ever: "Pink Cookies In A Plastic Bag Getting Crushed By Buildings". What the fuck L? So it is HOT TO DEATH right about now and only getting hotter tomorrow - mid 80's. MADNESS. I'll be melting up in this joint. I had Max the past 4 days, MC Ron (my dad) came into town, braved the retardness of IKEA during their no tax sale, got Max a real deal bed, complete with a tent over the mutha. Love it. Watched a classic 2 nights ago - Caddyshack - still funny after all these years. Rodney, Chevy and Bill Murray really DO THE DAMN THING in that one. Listening to KRS ONE at the moment....KRS ONE! ROCK ONNNNNNN!! SOUTH BRONX! SOUTH-SOUTH BRONX! Rappaz R N Dainja! That's the SOUND OF THE POLICE! Yes yes y'all. KRS ONE and the legendary MARLEY MARL just released an album together - should make a little history me thinks. Gotta snatch that one up on Thursday when I meet up with Mr.Chaos for coffee at the world famous Easy Street Records. If you come to Seattle, you gotta go - I find gem after gem after gem there. Sure, you can download music all you want from Russia, but when you go into a store and dig-dig-dig to find that one album or single missing from your collection....man, that's a beautiful thing right there. I'm back on the Absolut Vanilla...also Corona's with lime cause that ish is tasty right there. Met up with Sam man and his boys, Andrew and Sophomore for breakfast yesterday morning. Gotta say, I missed my nephews. No matter the situation, nothing can change the fact that I'm proud of them. One of them about about to graduate from high school and head off to college, the other is growing up faster than I can keep up, planning on becoming a top chef - truly doing it. Amazing. I'm a proud uncle. ROYALTY. Nothing less than the best. Stay fly. The sun is setting now...been blasting on my back as I've been typing this up. HAWT. Would really like to get a MacBook so I can be portable with this...would like to do a lot of things. Good things come to those who wait. Everything happens for a reason. Can't have what you want now, chill and get it later. Come on and get rhythm, when you get the blues. JOHNNY CASH up in this mutha. Gonna do it, do it, do it. Bartender, another drink please. Thank you kindly. Babble young man babble. I hope you're all having wonderful mornings and afternoons and evenings. Throw on some De La Soul and stay fly. So fly...all day, every day.

1 comment:

Ken Bodensteiner said...

'WOC' and 'Lady G' shout back!