Saturday, May 12, 2007

HERE COME da PAIN

....and like Carlito Brigante, I'm "reinvigorated and reassimilated" with complex comprehension in my dimension, witness the ascension, runnin' off the mouth with muthafuckin' hypertension. Those lyrics were written by some cat named Flatline about 7-8 years ago now, but they're still FLY as hell right? So fly. So fly. I wasn't planning on writing anything tonight. It's a Saturday night and I should be at the club, gettin' my drink on and my smoke on. Heh. Homie really doesn't do that. But I do feel like writing a symphony...or something. Fact of the matter is, I feel more ALIVE now than I have in recent months. Where I once felt dead, there is a second wind in me - a belief that some good is really REALLY going to come out of all this. I deserve that. My time to be selfish now. I motherfucking deserve that. I feel inspired, I feel empowered, I feel like 07 is actually gonna be one of the best years of my life. Moving forward, gimme that Krylon can and let me REALLY paint the town. BOOGIE DOWN. Carlito's Way, just for the record, is one of the best films ever and absolutely one of Pacino's best, topping the ever-popular Scarface. Scarface was great to me as a teenager but has lost something as I've gotten "older". Carlito's Way on the other hand, is a class act...classy like The Godfather...classy like Heat. Movies I can watch over and over and over again. So I guess this has become a daily thing...70+ peeps have read the ramblings. When I hit 100, I'll let you know. My love...hey...my love...hey...my love...hey..my love...hey. The genuine article is the most attractive thing ever. You'll know it when you see it. You just KNOW. You can feel it. No diggety, no doubt. Tired....it's approaching the 11:30 hour and with me being up past my bedtime the past 2 nights I gotta catch those zzz's. Oh, and Ambien free for the past two nights. I'd recommend the sleeping aid powers of Jack Daniels to anybody. Can't sleep? Drink Jack. Not feeling well? Drink Jack. A shot or two never hurt nobody. Enough of this rambling...typing in the damn dark. Go watch/rent/buy Carlito's Way. I thank you in advance for your continued cooperation. Stay fly...

No comments: