Saturday, May 19, 2007

AIN'T NUTHIN' but a "G" THANG

Unfadeable so please don't try and fade this. Last night - I was FADED, tired out of my skull. I had one drink and felt like I could pass out at 8:45. Ridiculous. I managed to keep myself awake until 10-ish but was unable to focus long enough to get the blog together. I crashed out until 2 in the morning when I was awakened by the sounds of chirping stupid ass fucking BIRDS outside my window. I also thought I heard my phone ring but was clearly in an Ambien-enhanced state of mind. I think I might live with a ghost. My light out in my living room turned itself on...TWICE, the other night. Freaked me out a bit. I don't think I live with a ghost - I think I have a light with a short in it or something. I have seen a ghost. My friend was killed in a horrible car accident...he came to me, in my doorway and said "sucks doesn't it?" before I even knew he was dead. Freaky. Oh, and be careful with those water bottles with the twisty caps...water can shoot out of them like a geyser. (I have no idea how to spell that...I believe it's the first time I've ever used the word in a sentence before) Today, I will get my hair cut and then, hopefully, meet up with Sam man later tonight for a drink-e-drink. Ever be sitting with someone and they're telling you a story and you get chills cause you feel like you've heard it before? Yeah, it's called deja vu. I know that, but I swear I get it A LOT. I always have. Freaky deaky freaky deaky. The people who live next door to me are moving out today...and are being insanely loud about it. Knock it off. Gotta get outta here soon. To the north, south, east and west - stay fly. Eat some vegetable chips - they're delicious. Front to back, right to left, keep it on all night, make it HOT TO DEATH......

1 comment:

Eveliina said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geyser

Spelled it right. :0)

If you haven't got any special plans for this summer, then come and visit us! ;0)