Sunday, May 20, 2007

NY to SEATOWN we get DOWN

First off - Happy birthday Stacie. I had this wonderful vodka and honey martini earlier today after getting my hair cut so cheers to you. Cheers to you too. I could really go for some spring rolls right about now. So last night, after a slight 24 hour delay, I met up with the Sam man over in Kirkland for dinner and drinks and plenty of conversation. The vsop was flowing all night and I had a great time. Put a call into Serafin and he met up with us for more drinks. If we had cigars we would have smoked them. Somehow someway, we keep comin' up with funky fly shit like every single day. JUICY. When the words come to me, I type as fast as I can...can you keep up? Follow me - life is too short to be unhappy. Get rid of the negative and get positive, stay positive, get focused, stay focused. If anyone needs me, I'll be in Phuket next summer...or maybe a return visit to Helsinki. One way or another I'm going somewhere. Don't let obstacles get in your way of obtaining true happiness. Do whatever it takes to get to a spot in life where you feel balanced. Balance is huge. Day in, day out, you get into these damn routines - mix it up and cross the fader as I get down like an elevator. Speaking of which, Lisa Gale (from high school) and her husband Cole paid a surprise visit to Seattle yesterday. We ended up at the EMP which I hadn't really explored before. The hip hop section was AMAZING. Afrika Bambaataa, Kool Herc, Grandmaster Flash, Kurtis Blow and a host of graffiti writers were all represented. Tons of old school pics from the Bronx when things were jumping off in the early 80's. Mindblowing. I feel like I'm typing in slow motion - uhhh, I like it like that. David Gray anyone? So tired. Been up until all hours of the morning recently. Can't help it...sometimes the system just doesn't wanna shut down...but it will now. Or maybe in 5 minutes from now. Starbucks, as much as I try not to support their bazillion dollar company, has this freaking amazing orange mocha at the moment. Insanely good. I gotta get one tomorrow morning. Coffee is the worst damn addiction. $3+ a pop every day....cha-ching. Can someone pass me a winning lotto ticket? Peace and I'm out. G'd up from the feet up. Today was tough, tomorrow will be better and the day after that, even better than the days before that. Stay focused and stay positive. Party people in the place, from Seatown to the BX to Helsinki town.....stay FLY.

1 comment:

Eveliina said...

Yo, we are leaving to Hong Kong in less than three weeks and after that we are heading to Phuket. We are back home in Helsinki on the 2nd of July. Now you know the dates and can start planning your trip.